shape
carat
color
clarity

Thoughts on this stone?

John8753

Rough_Rock
5520D1D8-D41D-441B-80D2-9B16109F8C8E.jpeg

with brilliant earth (UGH this company... I know now)

should I pay off this stone and use this diamond for 12k or walk at a $2900 loss and go to whiteflash or blue nike?

whats the overall opinion in this diamond ?

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can’t really see the certificate clearly. Did you already buy it and you can no longer return it?

Where does the 12k come from? Thanks

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
after zooming in it looks like the numbers work but like Whitewave said the cert is difficult to read

TODiamonds

Shiny_Rock
Would be nice if you showed us more than a fuzzy certificate image. Got photos or video?

BE is generally a ripoff but it varies from stone to stone.

John8753

Rough_Rock
Cost of the stone is 12,400

i put down 20%

makinf sure I did the right thing

John8753

Rough_Rock
5520D1D8-D41D-441B-80D2-9B16109F8C8E.jpeg

with brilliant earth (UGH this company... I know now)

should I pay off this stone and use this diamond for 12k or walk at a $2900 loss and go to whiteflash or blue nike?

whats the overall opinion in this diamond ?

TODiamonds

Shiny_Rock
Looks fine on paper. Do you have photos or video?

I can tell you economically speaking, it would make zero sense for you to write off your $3k deposit, and then buy an even more expensive stone from WF. If there's something really wrong with the stone, I am sure you can return it.

What are you concerned about specifically?

John8753

Rough_Rock
I have not Seen the stone in person, and cannot return it, but can upgrade the stone to one Priced 50% higher.

i really did my homework I don’t likethis company but the video and photos all looked good to me. Jeweler lighting hoWeber.

I really can’t change my mind on it now

Rose-gold-or-bust

Shiny_Rock
How long ago did you put the deposit down?

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is so ridiculous about deposits and no returns or refunds.

Brilliant earth is not one of our recommended vendors. (I more or less put this there so if someone searches later, they can see what happened here).

Under a 1 on HCA is better for pendants or earrings. This one scores a .8

Nonetheless, it’s likely a pretty diamond. Nearly 3k is a lot of money to throw away; HOWEVER, I am also a fan of the saying “when in a hole, stop digging” so only you can decide if it’s worth losing the money or not.

HCA is a rejection tool, not an inclusion tool. I don’t remember seeing images.

So if you buy this diamond you haven’t seen and let’s have a fantasy that it’s frozen spit (not with your stats), you are telling me there are no refunds???

How is that not illegal? It’s so scammy.

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
As mentioned above, what are your concerns about the stone?

Rtaym2224

Rough_Rock
That is so ridiculous about deposits and no returns or refunds.

Brilliant earth is not one of our recommended vendors. (I more or less put this there so if someone searches later, they can see what happened here).

Under a 1 on HCA is better for pendants or earrings. This one scores a .8

Nonetheless, it’s likely a pretty diamond. Nearly 3k is a lot of money to throw away; HOWEVER, I am also a fan of the saying “when in a hole, stop digging” so only you can decide if it’s worth losing the money or not.

HCA is a rejection tool, not an inclusion tool. I don’t remember seeing images.

So if you buy this diamond you haven’t seen and let’s have a fantasy that it’s frozen spit (not with your stats), you are telling me there are no refunds???

How is that not illegal? It’s so scammy.

I made a layaway order for a lab stone. I changed my mind they allow me to change the order. They call this an “exchange” their wording .

I wasn’t told the implications of making a change. Beside I changed several times , I cannot return this item no ifs ands or buts their policy says a modifed order this many changes I cannot get a refund, not return it.

their terms State this. It is very confusing jargon It does sound illegal. It’s listed on their site as a super ideal. It’s a Gia excellent.

I absolutely want my money back and want to order through white flash. They cannot get me photos of the stone or Images. Basically I made the order I made one too many order modifications now I either walk and lose 5k at this point or pay for it.

Anyy advice

Rose-gold-or-bust

Shiny_Rock
I made a layaway order for a lab stone. I changed my mind they allow me to change the order. They call this an “exchange” their wording .

I wasn’t told the implications of making a change. Beside I changed several times , I cannot return this item no ifs ands or buts their policy says a modifed order this many changes I cannot get a refund, not return it.

their terms State this. It is very confusing jargon It does sound illegal. It’s listed on their site as a super ideal. It’s a Gia excellent.

I absolutely want my money back and want to order through white flash. They cannot get me photos of the stone or Images. Basically I made the order I made one too many order modifications now I either walk and lose 5k at this point or pay for it.

Anyy advice

Did you pay with credit card? If so, call them and request a chargeback, especially if you do not yet have the stone in hand. Depending on your state, you may have automatic consumer rights as well which give you a set minimum return time frame regardless of what the retailer says.

BE has been known to try to bribe people by forcing them to sign non disclosure agreements in exchange for their refund. Do not let them try this on you.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results