shape
carat
color
clarity

Thoughts on this Stone Please 1.453ct G SI2

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

richie5120

Rough_Rock
http://www.whiteflash.com/round_ideal_cut/Round-Ideal-Cut-cut-diamond-174881.htm

Yes, it''s from WF & I noted in a previous thread we''d do business elsewhere, but John took care of our issue for us. My GF just got off phone with Celina who is setting up an appointment with Brian @ WF with me to go over diamond with me on Monday.

I looked at the ideal scope and can see it''s somewhat washed out with some inclussions visible. Any ideas and thoughts are always appreciated! :) tia.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s obviously not an ACA, but it would still be a very pretty diamond. If that doesn''t bother you, and it''s eyeclean, it''s a fantastic buy!

And glad to hear things were resolved.
1.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
This stone is an excellent value at just under 1.5 carats and an SI2. The proportions are not as tight as I might like, but this diamond should be attractive in person. IS shows little leakage, but some symmetry problems. It would be interesting to compare a diamond like this to an ACA and see if the naked eye can tell the difference. You might want to give WF a call and see what they think of the stone, they will be honest with you.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
nice stone, nice size, nice price!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results