shape
carat
color
clarity

Thoughts on this stone from Brilliant Earth?

Lemonlime

Rough_Rock
Happy I stumbled upon this thread, I'm no expert on ovals but I can shed a little light on brilliant earth, try to see it in person first if you're close enough to one of their showrooms.

My fiance and I had great, seamless experiences at their DC showroom and I couldn't be more in love with my diamond and the service at the boutique but I've read about quite a few people who've shopped from BE online only and ended up receiving poorly cut stones and shoddy customer service. Also, avoid buying one of their diamond settings if you can, their craftsmanship leaves A LOT to be desired.

BE is great if you know exactly what you're looking for and live close enough to a showroom to see your potential purchase in person before buying. If not, I can understand why people feel a little iffy about them.

Last edited:

brucie1855

Rough_Rock
Happy I stumbled upon this thread, I'm no expert on ovals but I can shed a little light on brilliant earth, try to see it in person first if you're close enough to one of their showrooms.

My fiance and I had great, seamless experiences at their DC showroom and I couldn't be more in love with my diamond and the service at the boutique but I've read about quite a few people who've shopped from BE online only and ended up receiving poorly cut stones and shoddy customer service. Also, avoid buying one of their diamond settings if you can, their craftsmanship leaves A LOT to be desired.

BE is great if you know exactly what you're looking for and live close enough to a showroom to see your potential purchase in person before buying. If not, I can understand why people feel a little iffy about them.

Thank you! That is very helpful. I'm out in Oregon and would be buying based only off of the website so I think I'll rule them out.

flyingpig

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is an above average oval in regards to light leakage and return.

Gemly

Shiny_Rock
Thank you! That is very helpful. I'm out in Oregon and would be buying based only off of the website so I think I'll rule them out.

Sounds like a road trip to San Francisco is in order!! :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results