shape
carat
color
clarity

Thoughts on this ring for right hand?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

NMORS

Rough_Rock
Hey guys,

I''ve been looking for a right-hand ring and came across this one:

The price tag is a little steep but I was hoping for what people think of it. Do you think it''s something that you''d get sick of over time??

AlixAndCo8.jpg

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
My heart just skipped a beat!!!! That is the most beautiful band I've ever seen!!! If you decide you aren't going to buy it, please let us know where it is listed and we'll all stampede for it like a herd of elephants.

Oh, and YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!

Edited to say: I got so excited that I answered the question completely wrong!! NO, I wouldn't get tired of it! YES, you should buy it!!!

White Orchid

Shiny_Rock
I love it! I''ve always been fond of anything earthy/floral.

joflier

Ideal_Rock
I''ve always had a penchant for the floral bands too. It looks pretty.

upgrade

Brilliant_Rock
GORGEOUS!!!!! Buy it! I would never get tired of looking at that.
30.gif

Londongirl1

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/6/2009 6:00:30 PM
Author: Upgradable
My heart just skipped a beat!!!! That is the most beautiful band I''ve ever seen!!! If you decide you aren''t going to buy it, please let us know where it is listed and we''ll all stampede for it like a herd of elephants.

Oh, and YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!

Edited to say: I got so excited that I answered the question completely wrong!! NO, I wouldn''t get tired of it! YES, you should buy it!!!
Upgradable - You are too funny.

I wouldn''t get tired of this ring but please don''t tell us where it is listed as I''ve already got a very long wish list of rings that I''ve seen on PS and my bank balance just can''t cope with the demand
23.gif

brooklyngirl

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty band! The only qualm I have with it is that the pointy edges of the leaves might irritate the inderside of your knuckle. If you plan to wear it for long periods of time, it might be problematic.

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
I think its really pretty. It would look great flanked by 2 rose gold diamond eternity bands
31.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s just lovely and delicate - I don''t think you''d ever tire of it!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/6/2009 6:24:41 PM
Author: brooklyngirl
Very pretty band! The only qualm I have with it is that the pointy edges of the leaves might irritate the inderside of your knuckle. If you plan to wear it for long periods of time, it might be problematic.
What''s a little pain when you''re talking about something as lovely as that?? Brooklyngirl needs to get her priorities straight!
emwink.gif

Londongirl1

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/6/2009 6:43:39 PM
Author: Upgradable

Date: 3/6/2009 6:24:41 PM
Author: brooklyngirl
What''s a little pain when you''re talking about something as lovely as that?? Brooklyngirl needs to get her priorities straight!
emwink.gif
I agree - Since when did choosing diamonds have anything to do with being sensible
9.gif
If I was sensible, I''d be happy with my little diamond ring collection and stear clear of this forum because it gives me too may upgrade ideas
31.gif

NMORS

Rough_Rock
Thanks for all the feedback! Such a bad influence, this site is!

I don''t think it will actually hurt my knuckle - it doesn''t quite reach there. I do like the idea of 2 bands on the sides...

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh, I love it! I don''t see how one would tire of that!

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
ooooooooooohhhhhhh it''s soooo pretty!!!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
NO WAY would i get tired of that! That is GORGEOUS
30.gif

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
hi nmors :)

i really like this little guy! what a great RHR! i couldnt see myself growing tired of it; i hope you get it an have many happy years of enjoyment.

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! It''s cool and you could do a lot of things with it.

portia

Brilliant_Rock
That is a stunning band! Love it!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
BEAUTIFUL!! I`d never get sick of this one!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results