shape
carat
color
clarity

Thoughts on this Regent ?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

baloo

Rough_Rock
Any thoughts on this Regent(thought the Sarin report says Cushion, I''m a bit confused) ? We''ve been looking at Lucere stones but was asked to look at this. Anyone familiar with the Regent cut ? We found the Princess cut to be too "busy". Where does the Regent come in terms of business in comparison to the Princess and Lucere ?

Carat Weight: 1.11ct
Clarity: VS2
Color: G
Shape:
Cut External
Polish: GIA ~ Excellent
Symmetry: GIA ~ Excellent
Cut Internal
Light Return ~ Excellent
BrillianceScope
White Light Return ~Medium
Colored Light Return ~ Very High
Scintillation ~ High ~ Very High

Shape: CUSHION
Weight: 1.12carat
Width: 6.16 mm
Length: 6.17 mm
L/W Ratio: 1.00
Total Depth: 4.04mm 65.6%
Pavil. Depth: 2.68mm 43.5%
Pavil Ang: 41.0°
Crown.Height: 0.69mm 11.2%
Crown Ang: 34.1°
Table Size: 4.11mm 66.7%
Girdle: 0.21mm 3.4%

diane5006

Brilliant_Rock
HI I am a Regent fan...I love them...if this is the one at GOG..then I saw it last weekend when I was shopping...it is really beautiful...it was in my top 2...but I chose another...

I do not know much about Lucere...but the Regent had H and A...and is cushiony in appearance...that is why it comes up cushion on Sarin...

The Lucere, Flanders, and square radiant are well...square...I am not a princess fan...and they are not as...sparkly...to me...

The regents are very unique...special

Have you spoken/email jonathan at GOG...he is one of the only retailers of these that I know of...he is great

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results