shape
carat
color
clarity

Thoughts on this princess cut

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

zach125

Rough_Rock
Here are the stats on a diamond I''ve been looking at it. I realize that it''s tough to judge a princess cut solely by the numbers. I was hoping for a little feedback of whether this cut looks promising. Thanks.

Shape: Princess
Carat Weight: 1.34
Color: G
Clarity: Si1
Cut Grade: Excellent
Table %: 67.00
Depth %: 69.90
Girdle: Medium to Slightly Thick
Culet: N
Polish: Excellent
Symmetry: Excellent
Fluorescence: None
Measurements: 6.21-6.12x4.28
Length/Width ratio: 1.01

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
Which lab graded this stone?

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/10/2009 7:08:31 PM
Author:zach125
Here are the stats on a diamond I''ve been looking at it. I realize that it''s tough to judge a princess cut solely by the numbers. I was hoping for a little feedback of whether this cut looks promising. Thanks.

Shape: Princess
Carat Weight: 1.34
Color: G
Clarity: Si1
Cut Grade: Excellent
Table %: 67.00
Depth %: 69.90
Girdle: Medium to Slightly Thick
Culet: N
Polish: Excellent
Symmetry: Excellent
Fluorescence: None
Measurements: 6.21-6.12x4.28
Length/Width ratio: 1.01
Welcome Zach,

I really need an ASET image preferably and detailed photos to be able to help you with this diamond, so if you can request some from the vendor that would be a great help. I take it this diamond is GIA graded? As to the Excellent cut grade, AGS are at the moment the only lab to grade Princess for cut performance, so this term can be used by vendors in some cases and doesn''t always mean you will get an excellently cut diamond.

See if you can get some images then we can go from there. Check the diamond is eyeclean to your standards also by checking with the vendor.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results