shape
carat
color
clarity

Thoughts on this princess ACA?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

oneforship

Rough_Rock
What does everyone think?

It is J color, but will the cut quality be enough to not notice?

Also, how big is .75 carats going to be, will it look good in a setting like this?

I've been saving, and I hope to make the purchase within the next month or so...then I just have to decide on a proposal!

------------------------------

. Report: AGS
. Shape: Whiteflash ACA Princess
. Carat: 0.748
. Depth %: 72.7
. Table %: 71.9
. Crown Angle: 42.3
. Crown %: 11.1
. Pavilion Angle: 40
. Pavilion %: 59.6
. Girdle: Thin to Slightly Thick
. Measurements: 4.97-4.95X3.60
. Light Performance: 0
. Polish: Ideal
. Symmetry: Ideal
. Culet: Pointed
. Fluorescence: Negligible

Magnified Pic

ASET

IdealScope

AGS Report

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its a beautiful Princess, J colour should be fine but if you are concerned ask your rep at WF how the J colour grade looks in this diamond. Its hard to describe the size of the diamond, if you could view some well cut Princess in person then that would be best or WF might be able to send you a pic with the diamond on a hand which will give you a rough idea. Also the apparent size of a diamond can vary according to the size of the wearer's hand etc. Also did you purposely want VVS clarity? Thats fine if so but just to let you know you could drop to VS comfortably without visual sacrifice if you wish.

The setting is very pretty also.

oneforship

Rough_Rock
Date: 3/7/2009 7:24:26 AM
Author: Lorelei
Its a beautiful Princess, J colour should be fine but if you are concerned ask your rep at WF how the J colour grade looks in this diamond. Its hard to describe the size of the diamond, if you could view some well cut Princess in person then that would be best or WF might be able to send you a pic with the diamond on a hand which will give you a rough idea. Also the apparent size of a diamond can vary according to the size of the wearer''s hand etc. Also did you purposely want VVS clarity? Thats fine if so but just to let you know you could drop to VS comfortably without visual sacrifice if you wish.

VVS just happened to be the clarity of this particular diamond, which I liked for size (I think) and cut, as well the diamond falling within my preferred price range. I would not rule any diamond out based on VS, I just haven''t found any of that clarity that I''ve been as interested in. Yet...
2.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/7/2009 7:30:45 AM
Author: oneforship

Date: 3/7/2009 7:24:26 AM
Author: Lorelei
Its a beautiful Princess, J colour should be fine but if you are concerned ask your rep at WF how the J colour grade looks in this diamond. Its hard to describe the size of the diamond, if you could view some well cut Princess in person then that would be best or WF might be able to send you a pic with the diamond on a hand which will give you a rough idea. Also the apparent size of a diamond can vary according to the size of the wearer''s hand etc. Also did you purposely want VVS clarity? Thats fine if so but just to let you know you could drop to VS comfortably without visual sacrifice if you wish.

VVS just happened to be the clarity of this particular diamond, which I liked for size (I think) and cut, as well the diamond falling within my preferred price range. I would not rule any diamond out based on VS, I just haven''t found any of that clarity that I''ve been as interested in. Yet...
2.gif
Ok no worries! If you are really interested in this one it might be an idea to put it on hold now it is on the forums, to prevent lurker poaching...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results