shape
carat
color
clarity

Thoughts on this oval?

SandraLynn

Shiny_Rock
I’m for sure not an expert by any means. It looks nice to my eyes and better than some of the like items the site generated that seem to have more of the crushed ice look, which I’m not a fan of. I know with ovals the bow tie look seems to be not a good thing. I might be wrong but my feeling is that you might see that more in real life.

sassy_pants

Rough_Rock
Thanks for your reply! I wish I knew more about how to tell if an oval will have a bad bow-tie or not. I think all ovals will have some kind of bow tie, or is that not correct? Any expert opinions on this stone would be greatly appreciated. Looks like a good deal to me!

SandraLynn

Shiny_Rock
I’m a fan of Diamonds By Lauren. Here is an oval on their site that’s lab grown. IMG_0121.jpeg

sassy_pants

Rough_Rock
I always forget about DBL! I will check it out. I worked with them when my dad was buying an anniversary gift for my mom and they were wonderful. Very positive experience.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Too much darkness through the center. Not what you want to see.

RitaBacall

Rough_Rock
Trade
This looks like a beautiful stone to my novice eyes! Any thoughts on this stone? https://www.ritani.com/products/4-2...-vs1-clarity-igi-lg572370273-sku-d-3z8hfhuzc1 roller baller connect dots
Any man or woman can hardly resist the beauty of precious stones. But these are the characteristics of precious diamonds.

Weight: The weight of a diamond is measured in carats, and an expensive diamond is usually large, 1 carat or more.

Color: The more transparent and colorless a diamond is, or the rarer it is, the more valuable it is. For example, a pink, green, or blue diamond has a higher value than a white diamond.

Transparency: Expensive diamonds have absolute transparency, have the ability to shine and reflect light very well. This creates a special sparkle effect called the diamond effect.

Brightness: The brightness of a diamond depends on its ability to transmit light and reflect light back to the human eye. Expensive diamonds often have a brilliant luminosity, creating a dazzling sheen.

Face Cut: The facets of a diamond affect its sparkling effect. An expensive diamond is often delicately cut with great precision to maximize its sparkle and shine.

All of the above factors add up to create the value of a diamond.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results