shape
carat
color
clarity

Thoughts on this MRB please?

sunshineandlemons

Shiny_Rock
Can you please let me know your thoughts on this 5.0 E VS1? I don't see any blue, but don't trust my eyes. How about symmetry/cut precision? Anything that is of concern? I have it coming to me to see in person, but want to make sure I don't miss anything.
Thank much for your expert eyes!!

GIA cert 5.0 E VS1

Video

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
There's an area or two under the table where it could be more precisely cut, but overall it looks very good. I don't see any blue nuance.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
There's an area or two under the table where it could be more precisely cut, but overall it looks very good. I don't see any blue nuance.

Agree 100% - no bluance and some minor concerns with cut precision, but still better than a vast majority of diamonds out there.

sunshineandlemons

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much @Kim N and @DejaWiz for helping all of us evaluate stones and learn - so appreciated!!
The stone arrived and I am super happy - tons of fire and nice and white. Had to kiss a few frogs, but think I found "the one"!!
Also happy to report I had a great experience with Gems NY - great communication and super quick shipping. The sales price made it an even better experience =)2 IMG-3459.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results