shape
carat
color
clarity

Thoughts on this lightbox princess cut?

sparklyshrink

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone! I recently decided to go for the Lightbox 1-1/8th carat pink princess cut diamond necklace. I've been eyeing it for a long time. I got it today and wanted to get pricescope's lovely opinions! I'm totally new to princess cuts. I know there have been concerns about Lightbox's cuts (light leakage) and pink colors in the past. Any thoughts on the cut or color? It's hard for me to really tell because of the very warm rose gold metal, but the color seems pretty saturated. I'm thinking about having it reset in white gold, either for a ring or keeping as a pendant. It does sparkle a lot in the light! (also please excuse my janky thumb!)

IMG_3950.jpg IMG_3955.jpg IMG_3956.jpg

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the color because it’s peachy pink bu I’m not real impressed at the cut. The center looks a bit mushy. I think it’s a nice pendant. I don’t think I would wear it as a ring.

fiona00004

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I like it! I think this stone would look great as a necklace! Any neck shots?

monipod

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely peachy colour but if I'm honest, if you told me it's a deeply coloured morganite, I would believe it. Of course if it's performing better in real life then that's all that matters. I'd keep it as a pendant though.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks very pretty..It does look like morganite more than a pink diamond because it’s a peach color.

Pearl19

Shiny_Rock
I think it's lovely, but you are the one who has to love it. Colour is so individual, some people like the soft pale pinks, and others love the strong peachy gold tones (like your stone). Princess cuts do seem to show their colour more than other cuts.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results