shape
carat
color
clarity

Thoughts on this JP decagon

C_DNA

Rough_Rock
I've been a long-time lurker on PS for over a dozen years on and off and deeply appreciate all the insights that I have gained from the folks here, particularly on the MMD forum in recent months.

I was hoping to get thoughts on the stone featured in the links below to a Jannpaul 2.19 ct wt decagon. I trust that this is another example of excellent JP work, but confirmation is always appreciated when making a large purchase. I know that the stone is eye clean and presume that the location (girdle feather minor enough?) and types of inclusions are not problematic, but again putting to rest any doubts would be helpful.

Please let me know if the links below do not work or if there is a better way to share (Imgur?). Thanks for your input!!

Gcal Cert
Fire (file too large to preview without downloading)
Pav
H&A
Aset white
Aset Black

hiratop

Rough_Rock
A VVS1 should absolutely not have inclusions visible to the eye. It's also JP policy to not sell their super ideal cuts with inclusions that are visible to the eye. So don't worry in this regard.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Hello and welcome to PriceScope, C_DNA!
Everything is perfect with one; no concerns at all - you're good to go.
We'd love to see lots of pictures and videos once you get your Decagon!

Lucky87C

Rough_Rock
@C_DNA if you don't mind me asking... How long did it take for you to get in touch with JannPaul? I've sent a request but no response what so ever from them. Just trying to get an idea of how it went with your experience.

momofive

Brilliant_Rock
I’m nearing the end of my JP journey. My decagon studs were shipped last night and the EC - 3 stone ring should be done in a few weeks. I’ve had great customer service. It might have taken a day to tow initially to get back to me, but ever since then my CS, Avery, has been great. Lots of responsiveness and communication.

Here is the email address I use for her. It’s probably the same one you sent. You can address it to Avery and tell her Gayle recommended you. (It can’t hurt!!)

[email protected]

C_DNA

Rough_Rock
Thank you for taking a look! Always nice to have qualified eyes validate what I believed to be a great stone. I'll be sure to share photos when I receive the finished product in a month or two.

@Lucky87C - In general, I wouldn't say that prompt communications is JP's strong suit, but I know that others here have had different experiences. I heard back from them following my initial outreach after about 5 days, but it took a few weeks to schedule my initial appointment. I was not in a terrible hurry to get through the entire growing & design process (first outreach was in Jan 2023), so was not put off by my experience, but know that the process might take a bit longer than you expect.

Lucky87C

Rough_Rock
@C_DNA - Thanks! I was able to call and talk directly with them. They scheduled a zoom meeting with me 30 minutes after the call and got everything taken care of. I put a deposit down and started the process right away.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results