shape
carat
color
clarity

thoughts on this Ebay item

maplefemme

Brilliant_Rock
The I1 would be of concern for me, I don't require mind clean but I need eye clean.
I'd be asking about that before considering it at all, regardless of price or size.

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
Check him out on toolhaus.org. I have dealt with him in the past and my experience was similar to what you will read over there. I found him over generous in his evaluations.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wouldn't consider an uncertified I1 diamond from ebay, and especially not for an engagement ring, if that is your purpose. It says "visible characteristics" next to I1, so that sounds like they are acknowledging that you can see the inclusions. I don't think the setting looks good enough, either. It might be okay as an extra ring, but not as an engagement ring. Also, it can hurt the integrity of the ring to size it down too much. And this one is an 8.5. Too many negatives for me to even bother ordering and returning.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Skip. The pics look doctored and it's an I clarity.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I agree...pass on the one you posted. The one VL posted looks really nice!

chupiechow

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the great advice....I passed. I do like the stone VL posted but I am looking for a larger stone. It's not for an engagement ring, will more than likely have it reset. It's just so hard finding a nice older stone.
thanks again

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
chupiechow|1316134450|3018569 said:
Thanks for the great advice....I passed. I do like the stone VL posted but I am looking for a larger stone. It's not for an engagement ring, will more than likely have it reset. It's just so hard finding a nice older stone.
thanks again

What's your budget? And remember that with old cuts it's measurements not carat size that matters!

chupiechow

Rough_Rock
I never really have a set budget in mind. I just don't want to over pay. I just want a big Looking older cut stone. I am partial to the OMC's and transitional but they are much harder to find unless they are like a L or lower.... Which I absolutely don't want or I would have purchased the 2.05 OMC M VVS2 on JBEG

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results