shape
carat
color
clarity

Thoughts on this diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Bernie

Rough_Rock
I''m interested in the following stone for an engagement ring. Problem is the jeweler is overseas and not sure if I should buy outside U.S. territory. I trust the jeweler somewhat as several friends have purchased from him in the past and he''s always been good with returns/trade-ups. Anyway, here''s the info on the diamond.

Cut: Solasfera (AGS0)
carar: 1.37
color: H
clarity: vs1
Florenscense: Negligible

measurements: 7.17 x 7.20 x 4.45 mm

Depth: 61.4%
Table: 55.4%
Crown: 34.1 degrees
Pavillion: 40.9 degrees

I''ve seen the GIA and GEMEX reports, and have asked for pictures.

What else should I ask for before having it shipped here?? Also, any thoughts on the stone?

Thanks for your help - Bernie

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good Old Gold sells Solasfera and has a good uprgrade policy. Check them out too.

Here is what the cut advisor bring up based on the info you gave.

https://www.pricescope.com/cutadviser.asp
Factor Grade
Light Return Excellent
Fire Excellent
Scintillation Excellent
Spread
or diameter for weight Very Good
Total Visual Performance 1.2 - Excellent
within TIC range

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
The cut info you provided suggests that it''s a very nice stone. I tend to prefer classic round brilliant cuts because of the broader sparkle, but this stone is probably lovely. Check out goodoldgold as suggested above to check the price and see whether it is comparable. It would also be helpful to see images and ideal scope images to make sure it''s a nice stone.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results