shape
carat
color
clarity

Thoughts on this diamond?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

babamukuru

Rough_Rock
Round brilliant, 1.2ct
Depth 60.9%
Table 55.5%
Crown 34.3 degrees
Pavilion 40.8 degrees
Color K
VVS1

Cost, about $5500

Any thoughts?
Pictures of the diamond appear very fiery and brilliant and I am not worried about the color since the setting has yellow gold accents in it and some warmth in the diamond will complement the setting (in my opinion).

Thanks for your responses.
BB

avlis

Shiny_Rock
Ah, i know that diamond.. GoG right.. lemme see...
yup, here it is. If you dont have a problem with the color, i dont see anything wrong with the cut. of course I wanted to say, gee can you come down in clarity to gain some color, but, for that price from that vendor, there really isnt much else that will give you that size without going all the way down to I1. thats alot of stone for the money if you can handle the color.

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Go to the top of this page and under "tools," click "cut advisor," and then put in your numbers. I did it and your diamonds looks pretty impressive....
I owned a really nicely cut K one time and it was beautiful! K''s can be a great deal!! I think a little "winter white" is charming.

babamukuru

Rough_Rock
Some pics of the diamond courtesy of Tim.
On its way to Martin Fuller for an independent appraisal.

dmd.JPG

SBee

Rough_Rock
I see it says "this stone has been purchased" !!

Did you snag it?

We bought a diamond from GOG last week and it still doesn't say "this stone has been purchased" so I'm not sure how long that message has been up on the stone you're looking at...I hope you didn't miss out!!

*edit* oh duh, I didn't see the sentence about it being on its way for appraisal!!

:)

Brilliant_Rock
congrats!

RickyJJ

Rough_Rock
Looking good!

richie5120

Rough_Rock
wow, that does look sharp! if you don''t want it let me know. :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results