Could I have your guys feedback Screenshot_20240702_202458_Chrome.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240702_202236_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240702_202236_Chrome.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 31
  • Screenshot_20240702_202557_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240702_202557_Chrome.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 31
Likely leaky under the table at 2 o’clock.

Oh ok I was thinking possibly leaking at 1 as well but wasn't sure if that might have just been due to camera angle

Yep wonky pavilion.

So what would you say is the issue with the Pavillion I'm still knew to this diamond search but I think I'm getting a little better from my 1st diamond

So what would you say is the issue with the Pavillion I'm still knew to this diamond search but I think I'm getting a little better from my 1st diamond
Its between the 2 arrows that are not dark.
Its caused by deviations in the pavilion mains(facets under the arrows) then the other pavilion facets are twisted in 3d to align everything to get the EX symmetry grade.
This results in a visible deviation in the appearance of that area that many find objectionable as seen in the picture.

Its between the 2 arrows that are not dark.
Its caused by deviations in the pavilion mains(facets under the arrows) then the other pavilion facets are twisted in 3d to align everything to get the EX symmetry grade.
This results in a visible deviation in the appearance of that area that many find objectionable as seen in the picture.

Ok thanks for you guys feedback

I get back to searching for another one. But I also had a question about it saying additional pinpoints not shown now would that cause it too be cloudy looking or with a vs1 that would not be an issue I've read it shouldn't be as well read that it would

BY the way, Just a thought - Diamond prices are still falling while PM (gold especially) are rising... have you considered allocating your budget more to the setting ) and leveraging the Vendor diamond upgrade feature next year or 2 yrs from now to larger or better color etc.. (Upgrades usually require 2x the nat diamond orig cost) The less you spend now means the future 2x requirement will be lower...

Example years ago i bought a nice 1 ct H VS $8k Blue Nile "Astor" e-ring and then we upgraded last year to 2ct D Si + SBF. These days 1ct H VS only retail @ 5/6k so Blue Nile got to eat the shortage but i received full orig purchase price 8k credit towards the new diamond.

They can generally reuse the setting - you may get small prong charge....

No I didn't thing about that but that is something to think about

I have never seen pinpoints not shown be an issue in a gia vs stone.
Whats the listed inclusions in the order they are listed?

Feather
Pinpoint

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP