shape
carat
color
clarity

Thoughts on this diamond please

sunshineandlemons

Shiny_Rock
I am hoping to find something to have re-cut into a transitional - please let me know your thoughts on the following:

3.67 F VS1

Thank you!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful! What size are you thinking of ending up with?

sunshineandlemons

Shiny_Rock
Excellent- thank you, @Kim N.
Hoping not to lose too much - I know you had a re-cut done so wondering what you think of the specs for this purpose. I don’t see any blue - do you?

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Excellent- thank you, @Kim N.
Hoping not to lose too much - I know you had a re-cut done so wondering what you think of the specs for this purpose. I don’t see any blue - do you?

No blue at all--it's a great HPHT. You may not lose much at all, depending on what pavilion angle the cutter will re-cut to. Has the cutter seen the current proportions and talked to you about the potential results?

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would definitely reach out to the recutter and ask them about what proportions would work well for this type of recut. The stone you chose is great, but obviously I'm not knowledgable about what angles are best for recutting into a transitional. Excited to see the final result!

sunshineandlemons

Shiny_Rock
I went ahead and ordered this stone - still waiting to hear back from the cutter but considering just leaving as is if I like it. Does the symmetry look ok on this one?

loupe360 3.67 FVS1

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results