shape
carat
color
clarity

Thoughts on this...Daussi .70 ct Pink Cushion Cut Diamond

tlfiore

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone...just spotted this pretty ring on Loupe Troop, as I checked-in on my listings. I'm generally not drawn to such simple settings but this ring caught my eye. I think this ring is really pretty. Reminds me of an old Ruby my mom had in a rose gold setting, a ring a hospital worker stole from her finger as she lay dying...another story.

I'm not sure if this is a Price Scoper offering this because I generally do not stay on top of such things. But I thought this was eye catching and set at a really fair price.

I'm drawn to stuff with antiquity; yet with some engraving, this could be an even more beautiful ring & setting!

I'm generally only into antique stones and I've had my heart set on owning a beautiful antique cushion cut...perhaps some day. But I'm wondering what you all think of this? I'm sure it will go quickly. The price seems great.

I know very little about Daussi except that he was one of the earlier cutters of more brilliant faceted antique cuts.
https://loupetroop.com/listings/rin...-daussi-vlpb-cushion-plat-slash-18k-rose-ring

What do you all think?
Thanks in advance for input, education, advice.
You are the best!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is a PS’er.

I don’t know much about colored stones, but I think the ring is pretty. I like bezels.

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What an awful memory of your mother in the hospital for this ring to remind you of. I'm sorry.
But, yes - it is mine.
I'd never call it a pink diamond. It is a very light pinkish brown.
Some lights it looks more tinted than others of course.
Complete strangers and acquaintances have complemented me and asked if it's a 'pink diamond' though.
It's comfortable to wear.
Daussi cuts are not overwhelmingly popular here on PS but there are some here that show the love. There just not everyone cup o tea and that's OK,

justpeachy

Shiny_Rock
Thats so funny it just caught my eye as well. If funds weren't tied up in 2 projects I'd definitely be making an offer. I can't tell if its a reflection in the photo or if the bezel is dented, though. That would be a deal breaker for me

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thats so funny it just caught my eye as well. If funds weren't tied up in 2 projects I'd definitely be making an offer. I can't tell if its a reflection in the photo or if the bezel is dented, though. That would be a deal breaker for me

Nope- no dent, just a reflection.

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I like it. It’s a nice size (Daussi cuts are shallower, so they are comparatively larger in diameter for carat weight). It looks comfortable and easy to wear, and could go with any color band. I personally love Daussi cuts. I also like the pinkish brown color of that diamond.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it is very pretty! It caught my eye too!

eapj

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I know nothing about the cut but it’s a gorgeous ring, I think.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results