shape
carat
color
clarity

Thoughts on this CUSHION

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Trianglist

Rough_Rock
A big thank you to everyone who responded to my last post about a cushion.

I''ve now found one that I think fits the bill. I just want your thoughts on the stone. Hopefully my long, drawn out search will be over with this stone. Please provide all criticisms about the stone! Thanks in advance!

GIA cert
cut: cushion
carat: 1.80
color: H
clarity: VS1
depth: 67%
table: 59%
polish: Excellent
symmetry: Very Good
culet: no
fluorescence: faint
girdle: Medium to Thick
measures 7.22 x 7.02 x 4.75mm.

eiuhfe.jpg

Trianglist

Rough_Rock
another picture

suhhhh.jpg

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it looks a little dark in the middle?

There should be more opinions tomorrow morning.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/5/2009 2:46:36 AM
Author: JulieN
I think it looks a little dark in the middle?

There should be more opinions tomorrow morning.
This is a hard one to call from the pics, it does look a little dark in the middle but it does look like a pretty cushion and in my opinion worth the benefit of the doubt at this stage, can you ask for more pics?

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can you get an IS or ASET pic?

Indira-London

Shiny_Rock
Have you seen the diamond in person in diffrent light conditions and if so do you love it? You say that it has been a long search - is that because you were looking for a specific square shape cushion or because you were looking for a diamond that is just under 2 carats and does that mean that you have seen lots of cushion diamonds?

I do think this is a very attractive shape - usually there are relatively fewer square cushion diamonds at any one time than oblong cushion diamonds.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results