shape
carat
color
clarity

Thoughts on this CAD

heyyoumob

Rough_Rock
This looks good to me, but I'm a rookie.
What do the more learned folk here think?

tprr5.jpg
tprr4.jpg
tprr1.jpg

liaerfbv

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Do you have a better shot of the gallery?

tweeter8177

Brilliant_Rock
I can't quite tell from the pictures, but you may want the halo tilted downward about 25 degrees if it isn't already. Who is making the ring? I also would want to see pictures of the gallery....

heyyoumob

Rough_Rock
Thanks guys, ring by ERD.
I'm away from home at the moment, so no access to the computer with the gallery shots.
Was more interested in the thoughts of the lave and halo..

liaerfbv

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Pave looks fine to me. Is this plat or wg?

I agree with tweeter, I want to see the halo angle, which we can't really tell from these shots. BE has made this ring a million times though, so I'm inclined to assume they've tilted the halo. I'd really like to see the gallery when you have access to your computer - that's the part that she'll see the most when wearing the ring.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The halo looks as thought it is already tilted. I would also want to see the gallery. Did you request the halo melees to be this large? It is a different look when the melees are smaller vs larger. Just checking to find out your preference.

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
I agree with Chrono, the halo already looks tilted... do you know the size of the melee on the halo?

heyyoumob

Rough_Rock
TruLuv858|1416322673|3785744 said:
I agree with Chrono, the halo already looks tilted... do you know the size of the melee on the halo?

Pretty sure the melee on the halo is 1.2 mm

I

The vendor says it's a matter of choosing a size for the stone, so as to still look fine, whilst having a decent spread.

I guess I'm trusting their opinion on this. They have the stone and the experience to get the right balance I would assume?

Thanks for the help guys.

Here's the gallery:

image_2497.jpg

starrylight

Shiny_Rock
My main concerns are about the shape of the halo itself. Personally I'd like a more pillowy shape.

It is more like a circle mark_t_0.jpg

than a rectangle
mark_t2.jpg

Halo:

halo2.png

But that is a personal preference.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results