Total Depth: 67.8%
Culet: Pointed

Price ~$1750

slg47

Ideal_Rock
do you have a picture?

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
At least get the full report image, with the side page that gives a breakdown of why it got an AGS1.

Quite an old report, I would request that it be sent back for an update, at least to check if it is still as described by the report.

nelmr

Rough_Rock
What is the "side page" of the AGS report? I did notice it didn't give the cut breakdown, and just the overall. Do all AGS reports include the breakdown (light, proportions, polish, symmetry?). Looking on the AGS website, the cert, Diamond Quality Document does show those figures on the right: http://agslab.com/product_diamond_quality_document.php.. I wonder why they didn't include that in the scan...

nelmr

Rough_Rock
Stone-cold11|1309965781|2962790 said:
Quite an old report, I would request that it be sent back for an update, at least to check if it is still as described by the report.

Would this really be necessary? It's only 4 years old. If the Laser Inscription matches, what's the problem?

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just lazy, and also not many people bother to read that part of the report/ too much info.

Such an old report probably meant that it was a stone that was buy back or trade in by another customer. There might be chip/scratches on the stone resulting in downgrade in clarity grade and/or a loss in carat weight. You might not be getting what the report stated. It is your money, you can also buy it loose and get it independently appraised during the return period.

nelmr

Rough_Rock
Thanks for your help.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results