shape
carat
color
clarity

Thoughts on these two OEC stones?

Q

Queenie60

Hi -I am considering purchasing an OEC for a pendant. I want a solitaire pendant with a millgrain bezel. I have no idea what to look for in an OEC and want to search around before making a purchase. Please let me know what you think about these two stones.

http://www.diamondsbylauren.com/index.php/jewelry/loose-diamond-104ct-n-si2-old-european-brilliant-gia-phenomenal-stone-r5849

http://www.diamondsbylauren.com/index.php/jewelry/loose-diamond-97ct-l-si1-old-european-cut-diamond-gia-r6947

Appreciate your input.

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I prefer the facet pattern of the second one. If you are going to bezel set I would want to know how the feather in the first one and chip in the second one would tolerate being bezeled. Good luck!

Q

Queenie60

kgizo|1460499580|4018487 said:
I prefer the facet pattern of the second one. If you are going to bezel set I would want to know how the feather in the first one and chip in the second one would tolerate being bezeled. Good luck!

I have spoken with David and he is confident that a bezel would look nice with both of the stones and doesn't feel that the chip and feather will be a problem.

Roi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Prefer the second one as well.

Q

Queenie60

Thank you for your replies. I appreciate your input.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey Queenie :wavey:

I had a question for you...I saw that ID Jewelry is making a pendant for you? Is it for this OEC or is it for a stone you purchased
from them?

I tried to get a quote from them to mount an OEC in a pendant and they said they didnt want to do it. I accepted it as no problem
but I thought I had seen them set other people's outside stones...I think they may have been gem stones. Just wonder if they were
setting an OEC for you?

Thanks,
tyty

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results