shape
carat
color
clarity

thoughts on these 2 aca''s

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

evaldez

Shiny_Rock
i got the 1.005 on reserve and it''s a h color do you think the i color is just as good? the i color stone with wire price would save me a extra 500 what you guys think? and i think it''s alittle bigger.. your thoughts?

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looks just as good to me. Go for it assuming it is eye-clean to the same standard as the H.

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Yes the I-color is just as good. I have both an H and an I and the color difference is imperceptible.

evaldez

Shiny_Rock
how does the stats look everyone between the two... do you think if i go with the i color which is a little bigger ..still as good and the h ? the reason why im asking is that im working my numbers around and shoot if i can get a slightly bigger stone at almost the same quality why not right its 500 dollars cheaper too.!!

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
I think it depends on how "color sensitive" you are...personally, I didn''t think I was, but I can start to see a difference at I & J, so I like to stick with H and above.

GOG just posted a really good video on color here.

But, IMHO I think for most people H/I won''t be much different.

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/22/2009 6:50:53 PM
Author: evaldez
how does the stats look everyone between the two... do you think if i go with the i color which is a little bigger ..still as good and the h ? the reason why im asking is that im working my numbers around and shoot if i can get a slightly bigger stone at almost the same quality why not right its 500 dollars cheaper too.!!
The stats look great for both..."passed" HCA no problem. ASET and IS images look very similar to me - maybe if we could see them side by side we could pick out more subtle differences??

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
I''d be tempted to go with the I. Personally, I can''t see a color difference between an H and an I.

evaldez

Shiny_Rock
i just emailed chris at wf inquiring about the i stone..if its eye clean ..i think i might just jump on that because you can''t go wrong with a wf aca''s right and what everyone is saying can''t really tell the diffrence between a h-i right?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results