Rough_Rock
What are your thoughts on the diamond gia 6481653254

Please post a picture of the cert and video or Pic of the stone

Screenshot_20240611_185448_Chrome.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240611_185240_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240611_185240_Chrome.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 72
Definitely not a good choice. Poorly cut and very dark. Whats your budget and size, color, clarity preference?

This stone has poor cut precision. Can we help you find an alternative?

That is a poorly cut stone.

May I ask what makes this a poorly cut stone it's in a L/W 1.00 ratio excuss my ignorance but I'm still learning how o spot a good or bad stone

May I ask what makes this a poorly cut stone it's in a L/W 1.00 ratio excuss my ignorance but I'm still learning how o spot a good or bad stone

L/W ratio and cut quality are totally different things. If you read the education part of PS it will help. If you tell us your budget we can help

Budget 6k 1.5 carat with a nice fire and sparkle round diamond

1.5 carat
6.4k budget
I Color or better
Vs2 or better
Eye clean with good fire and sparkle

With your budget and size desires you won't get a *perfect* cut, but we can help you find the best choice for your money.

Some options:

Here's an example of what I mean for "perfect" cut. But it's smaller and J color so not sure if you're willing to go that route.

Ok thanks I'll take a closer look at them also do you think it's worth me buying an ideal scope to check for the light leakage

Is the ideal scope worth buying

If I ever go diamond shopping in the future I will definitely buy one - I was too late to get one this time, but purchased some BGD black stones with advanced images and felt pretty confident. I’d never buy a stone retail (and/or without advanced images) without having one.

Ok thanks for replying back

What are your thoughts on the diamond gia 6481653254
I would also look at a new site called www.yourdiamondguys.com. It’s an AI website that scans inclusions and weeds out the bad ones automatically so you only see top cut with nice imperfections. Also has TONS of information.

Ok thanks will check it out

Please ignore those spam/shill posters previous promoting their website all over the place.

I don’t think you should get an ideal scope as it won’t be much use unless you have the skill/education to use it! That might require a lot of time investment in your part given where you are staring (eg asking about cut quality). If you plan to invest that time, go for it. Otherwise you can also rely on the suggestions above.

Lol please please ignore this poster. He or she is just shilling for an AI company, and doesn't know anything about diamonds if they think tje original stone is well cut.

Oh gosh smdh I didn't realize it was going to be this difficult lol

It isn't that difficult, you have just happened on this forum when there is a concerted spam/troll effort by randos. Consider doing some research on what constitutes the best cut by searching older threads -- it becomes easy to recognize when you know what it should look like. And the diamond you initially posted, which technically within GIA's excellent range, is not a precisely cut as you can find, and that translates into less sparkle and brightness than you can find.

It isn't that difficult, you have just happened on this forum when there is a concerted spam/troll effort by randos. Consider doing some research on what constitutes the best cut by searching older threads -- it becomes easy to recognize when you know what it should look like. And the diamond you initially posted, which technically within GIA's excellent range, is not a precisely cut as you can find, and that translates into less sparkle and brightness than you can find.

So should be looking for a better showing of the arrows as well

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP