shape
carat
color
clarity

Thoughts on personalized License Plates

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

WTNLVR

Brilliant_Rock
I think the state sponsored charity plates are a great idea. I''m in Mass and we have them here. I''d get one but I have one of the really old green plates (27 years old, first and only plate I''ve ever had) can''t give that baby up-LOL. We have a site that you can plug in what you want and see if it''s taken already. I''m also really frugal and even though it''s for a good cause, I don''t want to renew every year vs. every 2 as I do now.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/6/2008 5:49:10 AM
Author: Skippy123
There have been a few clever ones but a lot of goofy ones like Wildchl, then I have seen ones that tell people what they do for a living.
Well I was saying that most of the ones I spotted are about what people do for a living. Well today I was behind a car that said "Floss M" maybe a hygenist or dentist and then I saw one that belong to a realtor that said "List it"

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/7/2008 7:21:20 PM
Well I was saying that most of the ones I spotted are about what people do for a living. Well today I was behind a car that said 'Floss M' maybe a hygenist or dentist and then I saw one that belong to a realtor that said 'List it'
There was a time when I longed for a VW vanagon or even a plain old bus. I figured the perfect plates would read "1BRWVU."
2.gif

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/8/2008 12:40:38 AM
Author: MINIMS

Well I was saying that most of the ones I spotted are about what people do for a living. Well today I was behind a car that said ''Floss M'' maybe a hygenist or dentist and then I saw one that belong to a realtor that said ''List it''
There was a time when I longed for a VW vanagon or even a plain old bus. I figured the perfect plates would read ''1BRWVU.''
2.gif
Huh??
27.gif

Elegant

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/8/2008 12:43:31 AM
Author: miraclesrule
Date: 7/8/2008 12:40:38 AM

Author: MINIMS

Well I was saying that most of the ones I spotted are about what people do for a living. Well today I was behind a car that said ''Floss M'' maybe a hygenist or dentist and then I saw one that belong to a realtor that said ''List it''

There was a time when I longed for a VW vanagon or even a plain old bus. I figured the perfect plates would read ''1BRWVU.''
2.gif

Huh??
27.gif

No seriously...huh?
unsure3.gif
I don''t get it!
Idunno1.gif

Would it be interpreted one brow view?
cryin.gif
Help me!
7.gif

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
I don''t like vanity plates because in the state I live in, all you need is a license plate #, $7, and the DMV will give you the address of the register owner.

So flip off some yahoo who cuts you off & he''s actually an ax murderer? Or stalker? Yeah, it''ll be easier to remember your HIQTPIE plate than if it said TQK 309...and then he shows up on your doorstep...ax in hand...

eee eee eee eee eee!

Check your state laws...

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
is it One bedroom with view?

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/8/2008 1:10:55 AM
Author: diamondfan
Dayum woman, that was an awesome guess. I could see you winning Wheel of Fortune.

Elegant

Brilliant_Rock
Duh! if that''s it... that''s a darn good guess! Thanks!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well, not sure I am even correct, but being that your van would be like a traveling apartment it just came to me. Do I win a year's worth of Rice-a-Roni? They write real estate ads like that cuz more letters cost more to run...1BRRVRVW is a one bedroom with a river view. (from NY real estate section).

Seems like it has to be something that ends with view (vu) but nothing else is hitting me right now.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/8/2008 1:10:55 AM
Author: diamondfan
Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner!

I must have been house hunting when this one came to me.

The prize is not a case of Rice A Roni, just a year''s worth. That would be one box
2.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Minims, I cannot believe I got it. I think there was a Neil Simon play called 6 Rooms River View but I recall the title being written out like an ad for an apartment. Anyone who has ever combed the real estate section knows the lingo, and I think that play got me thinking.

Elegant

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/8/2008 12:59:14 AM
Author: divergrrl
I don''t like vanity plates because in the state I live in, all you need is a license plate #, $7, and the DMV will give you the address of the register owner.

So flip off some yahoo who cuts you off & he''s actually an ax murderer? Or stalker? Yeah, it''ll be easier to remember your HIQTPIE plate than if it said TQK 309...and then he shows up on your doorstep...ax in hand...

eee eee eee eee eee!

Check your state laws...
Uh, that is a bit scary...Now that I have actually already purchased my plates, I will have to go to look that info up...scary!

diamondfan - You are good, VERY good!

RxTechRN2b

Brilliant_Rock
I love them (don''t have one but if I think of something cute not already taken I might go for it). Richard Carpenter -- news flash! My OTHER obsession besides diamonds is "The Carpenters" -- has a plate with a song he recorded with sister Karen. It says "SONG4YOU"

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Do not love them. I do like the specialized plates though...Mass has a few: education, cape cod, red sox...etc.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results