clarity

Thoughts on pad sapphire?

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for the extra pictures, it stunning!! What an heirloom it will make one day. It reminds me of a Victorian piece. Normally, I advise against bezels because most jewelers do a terrible job, and they cover up too much of the stone, but your bezel is exquisitely done, and the different color metal is just an extra special touch.

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@scouty
Seeing your avitar change to this ring was so delightful
Re-visiting the thread was in order!

What a stunning stone in a beautiful setting. I love the color variation it has.

scouty

Brilliant_Rock
@Rfisher thank you for the kind words! =)2 The pad certainly does change color in various lights and I think this avatar pic is when it looks best. I just love the setting Caysie was able to make for it and it’s very special to me because it was my first project!

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
this is swoonworthy, what a fabulous stone.

scouty

Brilliant_Rock
this is swoonworthy, what a fabulous stone.
Thank you!! This is inspiring me to take it out of my jewelry box and show it some love ;)2

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you!! This is inspiring me to take it out of my jewelry box and show it some love ;)2

Yes, yes, yes. And maybe take a few photos. Ya know if you feel like it (please please please)

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock
beautiful padparadscha sapphire ring!! the color is just a perfect mix of pink and orange! LOVE the rose gold bezel and white diamond surround and angular details!! the shape of the stone and ring looks outrageously good on your hand!!

(glad it is featured in your avatar, helps make it easier to track down the thread)

scouty

Brilliant_Rock
beautiful padparadscha sapphire ring!! the color is just a perfect mix of pink and orange! LOVE the rose gold bezel and white diamond surround and angular details!! the shape of the stone and ring looks outrageously good on your hand!!

(glad it is featured in your avatar, helps make it easier to track down the thread)

Thank you so much!! =)2 The setting from CvB really brought the stone to life!

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow this is a beautiful ring, the setting really compliments the stone. I'm not a Pad fan generally but this is a great example of that sweet peachy spot.

scouty

Brilliant_Rock
Wow this is a beautiful ring, the setting really compliments the stone. I'm not a Pad fan generally but this is a great example of that sweet peachy spot.

Thanks so much! I’m not usually a pad fan either but couldn’t resist the urge to add one to my collection haha. Especially after I saw @natasha-cupcake lovely pad I knew I had to have one!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results