shape
carat
color
clarity

Thoughts on new eternity band??

Karens

Rough_Rock
I have wanted a wide eternity band for my right hand for a while and just got one for my 15th anniversary. After trying a zillion, decided on three row, top and bottom are rounds and middles are Asscher, 7 ctw . My solitaire is 3.2 carats and I wear it with a gold band made to match it and my seven stone ring, I think they are .22 each stone. I have to thank pricescope for the idea on how to put my set together way back when and still adore it. Does this look odd all together? Would it be odd to put my solitaire set on my right hand? Any thoughts? I would like to wear them both together but I can definitely use the new band as my wedding ring alone also. Thanks!! 42A8DA81-CF03-4679-A89F-A557FF16A6A5.jpeg

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful bunch of rings! I think your hands look great together, as they feel nicely balanced with a similar overall width & vibe.

Great choice for a RHR!

Karens

Rough_Rock
Thanks! I feel like maybe it makes more sense to put the solitaire set on the right and have the eternity become my new "wedding ring", ie on left??

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
I love the big eternity on your right hand and your classic set on your left. However, you can switch thing up anyway you want. Your rings are gorgeous and anyway you decide to wear them would look fabulous.

Karens

Rough_Rock
Thank you! I post WAY less than I read, but I love this place...lol...

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
All your rings are just stunning! There are no rules, wear them exactly how you want! =)2

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love your rings and I would wear as pictured dye to comfort!

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
I agree with your dh, wedding stack on left hand and wear that big fabulous anniversary band for your RHR as pictured! Love your whole blingy set.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it's beautiful! I would wear it on my right hand or, on my left instead of my wedding set (but that doesnt look like an option
for you)!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would wear the wedding set on the left hand and the larger band on the right. I think they all look perfect and balanced!

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous rings!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Your rings are beautiful! I would keep the wedding set on your left and the eternity on your right. And if you feel like wearing just one ring, you can wear the eternity on your left hand every now and then.

Karens

Rough_Rock
I think it's beautiful! I would wear it on my right hand or, on my left instead of my wedding set (but that doesnt look like an option
for you)!

Haha of course it’s an option. I may even prefer it...will continue to experiment both ways, but his opinion is duly noted :) . What I like about the eternity on the left hand is like when you are engaged, your solitaire is on your left. Then when you get married, if you don’t wear them together, you move the solitaire to the right and wear the band on the left. That would be sort of like that, kind of traditional in a way too haha...

Karens

Rough_Rock
I have gotten so much inspiration from this forum over the years, thank you!!

Karens

Rough_Rock
Sitting at my daughter’s basketball practice with my mom and hubby, eternity is now on the left, my mom approves this formation. This will continue to morph no doubt...

Karens

Rough_Rock
Eternity back to right hand...didn’t take long...

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Nah, do whatever you want. Switch them as often as you like.
That's the beauty of it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results