shape
carat
color
clarity

Thoughts and prayers for CVB....

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wanted to alert those who are currently working with Caysie or who have worked with her in the past that her husband is in serious condition in the hospital and was in the ICU several days this week. He had had internal bleeding for some time from a tear in his esophagus without realizing it. He was rushed to the ER after collapsing at home early this week. He was in critical condition when he reached the hospital, but the doctors were able to eventually find the problem and save his life. He still is very sick, and it will take time for him to recover. I just happened to check in with Caysie today as I knew she had been swamped with work, and I hadn't seen her around much online his week.

Things like this remind me that my projects just aren't very important in the overall scheme of things. I know some might be working on deadline projects such as for a proposal and I am sure Caysie is doing her best to meet those timelines. But I wanted all her fans and customers to know about this so you can pray for Caysie and especially for her husband's recovery and/or at least understand if you haven't had any communication from her this week.

(I posted this in Rocky Talky since several people here have settings on order at this time.)

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for letting us know. My project can wait (it's probably with her bench now, but anyway)...

No rush and only prayers from me!!

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for posting this. I just texted with her today and I had no idea. Prayers.

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My girl. I feel so bad for her:( A lot of our most-loved vendors work with their hands to the clock. I told her to put my shit at the bottom of the list if it helps anyone else get something quicker.

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh no! I hope and pray for his speedy recovery!

Crystal_Dreams

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh no!! Thank you for posting and letting us know... I also don't mind if my projects are a little delayed for those working against the clock to make this easier for her... will email her now!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know It will mean a lot to Caysie to hear such sweet comments. I think all projects past the CAD stage are not an issue. She just hasn't had as much time this week to complete projects in the design phase or to start those on the waiting list. I also told her I can wait indefinitely.

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for sharing DS. I was actually in the middle of texting her, celebrating the final tweaks of my design, when she dropped off and then came back a couple of hours later telling me that she'd had to rush Zach to the ER. I've touched base with her every day since then just to let her know I was thinking of them and she told me today she was working on our project again. I told her to stop - lol. "Family first" was my reply.

I knew about the esophagus tear but didn't realize it had been going on for a while or how serious it was. She has already been through so much with losing her first husband. Here's praying Zach has a speedy and uncomplicated recovery!

ringcat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thank you for letting us know DS. I will hold off sending my stone to her. Keeping her and Zach in my prayers.

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
thoughts and prayers outgoing

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ugh that's terrible :( Sending her lots of prayers and hope her DH makes a speedy recovery!

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Everyone,
I saw his thread and I texted Caysie to express my sympathy and she told me that her husband Zach is home and recovering well! I am so relieved and happy for them that this was just a scary episode that is over now!

DS, thank you for sharing!

Q

Queenie60

I will pray for Caysie and her husband. She's a special person. Thank you DS for informing all of us about his health.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
We are out of town in an area with spotty internet, so I just saw this! Poor Caysie and Zach! She's had to endure more than any one person should have to! I'm so relieved to hear he's home and on the road to recovery! I'm pretty sure my ring is well into production, but I'll text her and tell her not to worry about it....it can go to the bottom of her pile. It's just a "thing" and is not important in the scheme of things. Thanks for the heads up DS!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sending prayers and healing vibes to Caysie's dh.
We are keeping you and your husband in our thoughts and prayers Caysie and praying for his full recovery. (((HUGS))).

bmfang

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thoughts and prayers from down under to up over where Caysie and Zach are.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sending heartfelt wishes for a healthy recovery.. her work not short of magnificent. So sorry for this trying time.. and to those lucky people on hold for now, I envy you and love your taste.

Dust and love to Caysie.

most sincerely.

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wanted to alert those who are currently working with Caysie or who have worked with her in the past that her husband is in serious condition in the hospital and was in the ICU several days this week. He had had internal bleeding for some time from a tear in his esophagus without realizing it. He was rushed to the ER after collapsing at home early this week. He was in critical condition when he reached the hospital, but the doctors were able to eventually find the problem and save his life. He still is very sick, and it will take time for him to recover. I just happened to check in with Caysie today as I knew she had been swamped with work, and I hadn't seen her around much online his week.

Things like this remind me that my projects just aren't very important in the overall scheme of things. I know some might be working on deadline projects such as for a proposal and I am sure Caysie is doing her best to meet those timelines. But I wanted all her fans and customers to know about this so you can pray for Caysie and especially for her husband's recovery and/or at least understand if you haven't had any communication from her this week.

(I posted this in Rocky Talky since several people here have settings on order at this time.)
Prayers are up!!! :blackeye:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh no! Out going thoughts for a healthy recovery for Mr. CVB.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Praying for Caysie and Zach. For a complete and quick recovery.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Caysie is very moved by all your kind comments and prayers! She said she can see improvement today and that the prayers are working!!! She said to thank you all so much!!!

Crazie4Cuts

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Lifting Zach, Caysie, and her family up in prayers and support! Hope each day he becomes stronger and for complete healing!

dollyanjuli

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
this is so awful! So happy that her hubby seems to be on the way to recovery, and sending lots of love and prayers her way!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG!! Poor Caysie and Zach!! Sending many prayers for continued healing! ::)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results