shape
carat
color
clarity

thought on these two aca''s

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!! They must be twins.

Starlucy

Rough_Rock
Trade
Both are beautiful, either would be fab.

silverbuggy

Shiny_Rock
I''m a newbie but recently found the HCA analysis tool:
https://www.pricescope.com/cutadviser.asp

I ran both diamonds through it and they both scored very well.
The H color one got a 1.1 and I color got a 1.0. I thought lower was better but I think others would say both ratings are just as good! From the pictures on the comparison site, the I color pops out more...but maybe it''s just that particular shot. :)

evaldez

Shiny_Rock
thanks silver that was awsome info...does any one know hca score of 1.1 for one stone and a hca score of 1.0 for another is good?

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/22/2009 8:09:48 PM
Author: evaldez
thanks silver that was awsome info...does any one know hca score of 1.1 for one stone and a hca score of 1.0 for another is good?

Yes. The HCA is a rejection tool NOT a selection tool. Anything under 2 is worthy of further consideration but a lower score is not better contrary to popular belief.

And really you can''t go wrong with an ACA. Any of them.

ejv207

Rough_Rock
Some light reading:

http://www.goodoldgold.com/Technologies/AConsumersGuidetotheHCA/

E - i thought this was a done deal? Trying for the platinum setting?

evaldez

Shiny_Rock
hey ejv, it''s ptretty much set i already reserved the h si1 1.005 but i''ve stumbled upon a 1.25 i si1 for almost 500 hundred less just getting some oppinions because the i si1 is slightly bigger and 500 less.. i emailed chris at wf inguiring if its eye clean i should get a answer tomorrow..shoot if its right there quality color wise why not right wutcha think ? and there right cant go wrong with any aca

ejv207

Rough_Rock
I read 1.005 and 1.027 -- The difference is .022 carat, i think the 5mm difference will be indistinguishable to the human eye. They both look great on the numbers and this pics, so why not save some dough and go with the I?

evaldez

Shiny_Rock
i just watched tutorial on gog websire regarding the letter grading on stones and the visual between all stones side by side and man a f color stone to a i is pretty darn close thats my honest oppinion..and theres thousands of dollars diffrence thats where everyone should be educated on...what you think... so that i 1.o25 is as good as the h 1.005 ..the aca fire and bling that im looking for should be there too huh..

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/22/2009 9:01:11 PM
Author: ejv207
I read 1.005 and 1.027 -- The difference is .022 carat, i think the 5mm difference will be indistinguishable to the human eye. They both look great on the numbers and this pics, so why not save some dough and go with the I?
I hate to be a nerd and point this out to you!
9.gif
. But the difference is 0.05mm, not 5mm. That'd be half of one-tenth of an mm or in other words, the difference is one-twentieth of an mmm. I do agree that the difference is totally miniscule and not noticeable by the human eye.

blastdoor

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/23/2009 8:08:29 AM
Author: Phoenix
I hate to be a nerd and poin this out to you!
9.gif
. But the difference is 0.05mm, not 5mm. That'd be half of one-tenth of an mm or in other words, the difference is one-twentieth of an mmm. I do agree that the difference is totally miniscule and not noticeable by the human eye.

haha.. i would've if you hadn't..
3.gif

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Hey Evaldez...they both look great!

I''m working with Chris too from WF....stop hogging him up! Just kidding..my ring is being shipped tomorrow! I can''t wait to see your end product!

Noahsmom

Shiny_Rock
Stellar!

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Sweet! It is sold. Did you get it before someone else did?

evaldez

Shiny_Rock
yea the buyer was me...i wired them already...

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/24/2009 3:05:06 AM
Author: evaldez
yea the buyer was me...i wired them already...
Congrats!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results