shape
carat
color
clarity

thought I''''d share... my jade pendant

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
the recent thread about imperial jade inspired me to take some pics of my jade pendant. This isn''t by any means imperial jade, but it''s just a cute piece I got from my mom for a birthday (can''t remember which) It''s kinda mottled, and has a fun white spot (can sorta see it towards the bottom of one of the pics, I like it for some reason!
Oh, I don''t have specs on it, but it''s set in 14k gold, I think, and it''s about a centimeter long.

DSCN1742.jpg

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
can sorta see the white spot on this one...
1.gif

DSCN1743.jpg

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
quite lovely...i really like the ''barrel'' shape!

peace, movie zombie

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
That''s really cute!

I love jade too, but I haven''t got any jade pieces of my own. My mum has some gorgeous bangles which she offered to me but I am terrified of breaking them!

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
thanks movie zombie - the style was quite popular a while ago, say, maybe 5-10 yrs? ago around when I got it, to wear jade ''beads'' like this, sometimes w/a few strung together, some got quite fancy w/the settings... I don''t think it''s as hot now... but still a fun look I think.

Jadeleaves - I totally understand. I think my aunt broke hers once, and she just got it reset as a two piece bracelet w/the gold chain and hinge - do you know what I mean? I would have been so sad! I dont think she wore it much after.

I''ve got a few other pieces of jade, mostly at my parents still... I''ll have to remember to take some pics of them next time I''m home.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
very pretty flopkins. i love jade and gold together
3.gif

Cave Keeper

Shiny_Rock
No one else will notice what(?) spot; would love to have a bite at that delicious-looking sweet, though! But my ivory is softer than either jadeite or nephrite!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results