shape
carat
color
clarity

Thought I''d post my important pieces . . . so far

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve been lurking on this board for ages but thought I''d post some of my most sentimental pieces. I''ve learned so much just by reading the threads posted here, and hope to become a more active member of the forum.

First up - my boyfriend gave this ring to me for Christmas. He was so excited about it that he ended up giving it to me the Saturday before Christmas. I was absolutely shocked and impressed with his choice. The ring shows off 1/3 ct of baguette sapphires and 1/10 ct of round diamonds set in platinum. It''s lovely and looks fantastic on my hand!

ring1b.sized.jpg

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
For my 28th birthday, my mother had her grandmother's engagement ring sized and cleaned. It's a family heirloom that tradtionally goes to the oldest female daughter, and is a tradition I'll be happy to carry on. I've had it appraised as a .33 SI2 H Old European Cut with the spread of a .50 set in 14k white gold. It's a very sentimental piece and the pictures really do not do the ring justice. It sparkles so much more than these pictures show.

ring2b.sized.jpg

ring2a.sized.jpg

New_097.sized.jpg

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Lauren, the antique ring is pretty and very sentimental, but I'm CRAZY about the sapphire/diamond ring! I had a sapphire/diamond row ring that I just had re-made into a small anniversary band using just the diamonds because my sapphires were not a pretty blue. I love the simplicity and classic look of yours.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
And for fun - my diamond earrings. I had a set of 1/2 ct princess cuts set in yellow gold, and as I was always wearing white gold or platinum I had them remounted. Unfortunately, the baskets were too small for the diamonds, and I ended up losing one of the stones. I had an awful week - my boyfriend and I had split up, my childhood dog had to be put to sleep, my best friend's dog also had to be put down, and I lost a diamond. So I bought these little suckers. 1.02 ct I I2 bezel set in white gold. I also added a .33 I I2 bezel set necklace to the collection.

Of course, after nearly giving up, I actually found the diamond in my office while vacuuming. So now I have to .25 ct princess cut stones that need to used somehow.
1.gif

New_009.sized.jpg

This isn't a very flattering picture, but I thought I'd post it anyhow.

New_001.sized.jpg

Thanks for checking out my post!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock

----------------
On 3/25/2004 9:28:44 PM Patty wrote:

Lauren, the antique ring is pretty and very sentimental, but I'm CRAZY about the sapphire/diamond ring! I had a sapphire/diamond row ring that I just had re-made into a small anniversary band using just the diamonds because my sapphires were not a pretty blue. I love the simplicity and classic look of yours.
----------------
Thanks so much, Patty! I saw your post and thought the original ring was lovely, but I'm wild about the single row of diamonds you had custom made . . . who wouldn't be!

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Great collection
1.gif

LadyJ

Shiny_Rock
Hey I am so glad to hear that you found your stone! I bet you were happy about that! I love your diamond and saphire ring.
appl.gif

pauls girl

Shiny_Rock
What a great collection! I love that sapphire/diamond ring, it's stunning & very classy.

Beautiful!
love.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results