shape
carat
color
clarity

Thought I would share

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Same order except the addition of my triple big girl strand with the diamond clasps in right corner.

multipal-metallic-strands-2.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Very nice. I've been waiting the pictures of your new triple. I'll bet your white metallic is on the creamy side as well.

Any chance of a solo shot of your new pretty? :appl:

Love your pearls. :love:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
I just looked through all your pictures again -- it's such a pleasure.

Enjoy them, as I know you do!

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty :love: Love the side by side photos :appl:

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Here is a picture of the white metallic drop necklace with the earrings. I love them and seem to be wearing them a lot.

_6780.jpg

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
The 7 - 8 mm white metallic triple strand (17, 18, 19 inches long) worn with the white metallic drops.

white-triple-strand-with-drops.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
I was so glad to see the triple strand on you, I actually gave out a little gasp (and then looked around sheepishly). Wonderful! What is the size of the pearl drops?

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
The pendent is 15.3 mm long by 12 mm wide. The earrings 16.8 and 16.2 mm long by 12.6 and 12.8 wide. I am in love with these pearls.

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock
4Ranchgirl, Your triple strand is gorgeous and such a timeless classy look, love it:love:

Pattye

Shiny_Rock
Trade
4Ranch Girl,

:appl: :appl: :appl: Sooooo fabulous pearls, perfect on you! ;-) Hope I get to see these in person pretty soon!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gosh, I love that triple strand of creamy metallics! How do you like their color? I got my 35 " strand yesterday and I absolutely love them! I actually like this shade better than the white metallics. I'd like to get an 18" strand but I'm guessing they're pretty picked over by now.
Your pendant and earrings are just lovely. I really like the pendant on its own, but it also looks so pretty with the triple strand.
I'm fearing what's coming up Monday at PP, lol! Must. Resist. June. Special.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
BabyNurse I know what is coming :naughty: on Monday and you are right to be nervous. I love this color too. They are just a shade off from the bright white and I think they look better on my skin. I now want to have a 42 inch strand of these. Jeremy goes to HongKong this month and I bet he will bring back more metallics. Give them a call. I think all of the metallics are AAA and that means 95% clean so even if it is the last of the hank they should be really good.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
4Ranch Girl|1343228559|3239684 said:
BabyMonster now you can see my large pores. :mrgreen:

This is how I wear my anniversery strands that is posted on the first page of this thread. I have now figured out how to make a torsade with the silver T strand. Matching drops.

Can you explain how you make your torsade? This is two different strands (a double and a single?) so they have different clasps... how do you "close" the torsade in the back?

Thanks!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I discovered the PP blog a few days ago, so I have a vague idea of what's coming... :o
I'm really pleased to hear that there may be more of those metallics; I will definitely call tomorrow!
I've gotten so many pearls in the past year, I really must photograph them and share. Just taking advantage of the monthly PP specials and the sales has helped "flesh out" my pearl wardrobe. A year ago all I had was a single pearl pendant and earrings, and a tiny strand of FWP.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo|1370202108|3457770 said:
4Ranch Girl|1343228559|3239684 said:
BabyMonster now you can see my large pores. :mrgreen:

This is how I wear my anniversery strands that is posted on the first page of this thread. I have now figured out how to make a torsade with the silver T strand. Matching drops.

Can you explain how you make your torsade? This is two different strands (a double and a single?) so they have different clasps... how do you "close" the torsade in the back?

Thanks!
The Anniversery strands are 18 inches and 19 inches long, the silver strand is 18 inches. I twist the 2 anniversery strands then lay them down and weave the silver through the two. I then hook each clasp one by one around my neck. If you have a really long strand you can triple or quadruple it then twist it and use a pearl shortner to hold the two sides together in the back.

dscf8909_edited-1.jpg

_6805.jpg

AnnaGraceDreamPearls

Rough_Rock
Trade
All of your collection on gold, silver pink and pearl south-sea pearls are stunning. Love your black pearl bracelet. Thanks for sharing.

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my! All of your new metallic whites are breathtaking :love: :love: :love: :appl: :appl: :appl: I am so kicking myself for not grabbing those metallic earrings when they went on special! Enjoy all of your fabulous new pearls :twirl:

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Here is an old but favorite necklace. Golden ss sort of tin cup with matching earrings.

_6885.jpg

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Just did some remodeling (Pattye did all the work for me, Thank you Pattye!!!!) on the multi colored Tahitian pearl rope. She removed a few pearls and made a bracelet for me. You can check her out here. http://www.etsy.com/shop/patriciasaabdesigns

p1010039_exposure.jpg

jenncent

Shiny_Rock
Trade
That looks wonderful!!! I would love to see them on you. :)

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous 4RG. Love the remodeling by Pattye. Her wire wrapping skill is beautiful. It shows on her pieces.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful choices of those big blues for your bracelet.

So now you can gaze at those pretties all day. :cheeky:

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Pattye did a wonderful job with your Tahitians! :appl: :appl: Your bracelet is absolutely gorgeous! Wow those blues :love: :love: And I really like the findings she used and the design of it too. I am sure you will be reaching for these pieces often. Enjoy :wavey:

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Great Job Pattye. 4 RanchGirl, can't wait to see them in person next week when DH and I fly out to LA. :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
Love them 4Ranch Girl!! They are beautiful!!

Pattye

Shiny_Rock
Trade
4Ranch Girl|1374621761|3488778 said:
Just did some remodeling (Pattye did all the work for me, Thank you Pattye!!!!) on the multi colored Tahitian pearl rope. She removed a few pearls and made a bracelet for me. You can check her out here. http://www.etsy.com/shop/patriciasaabdesigns

4Ranch girl, You're welcome! Delighted to collaborate on this redesign project with you! LOVE these intensely colored and insanely blue pearls! Sorry the textured gold links don't show up well in the photo. Just wait until you see them on your wrist!! (Thank you so much, Everyone, for your kind comments.)

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
4Ranch Girl|1375984303|3499093 said:
Bacelets designed and made by our dear Pattye ttp://www.etsy.com/shop/patriciasaabdesigns
Absolutely stunning. I love that you are a bracelet gal.

You have told us about the blue bracelet, but do give the specs on the other two. The bottom one with the alternating pink and white pearls is seriously stunning.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Bracelet info:

White ss pearls match a tin cup necklace that Pattye designed last year for me. We just got around to doing the bacelet last month. Pearls are from Tahiti Pearl Biz.

The Tahitian bracelet are pearls from my rope from Sarah at Kojima Pearl. Pattye was given free reign to choose the pearls of her choice for the bracelet.

The multi colored metallic freshie with green overtones is from Pearl Paradise the pearls match my birthday tin cup that I wear almost weekly.

1038.jpg

1045.jpg

05-16-11adropfwnecklacetincup_birthday.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results