shape
carat
color
clarity

This week''s presentation

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Paul-Antwerp

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Later on, Leonid will probably put this in a reminder-thread. In the meantime, let me inform you about our next presentation on ''Infinity-tv''.

This Tuesday, 27th at 3 PM EST: "The case of using a H&A-viewer on a princess-cut"

We will probably repeat this topic a few times, but have no timing for this yet.

Live long,

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Wink will be broadcasting Monday at 4PM EST a fairly short presentation, some nice men''s jewelry, including two carved pendants for men or ladies with fossilized walrus tusk.

Fireside chats, bring questions, I have answers:

Tuesday - 6PM
Wednesday - 6PM
Thursday - 6PM

All times Eastern Standard Time

Wink

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
This week on the WF Channel

Sales Desk will be monitored for a short time daily; Tue-Fri.

Edited: My times will be in the evening so they don't conflict with our sales desk and other presenters.

2-27 Tuesday 9PM EST: Casual Concierge
2-28 Wednesday 7PM EST: Pieces with COLOR in them
3-1 Thursday 9PM EST: Subject TBA

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
i thoroughly enjoyed the yellow sapphire presentation last week! i''ve voiced my interest in further such presentations....perhaps even more along educational lines....and irinia asked me to ask wink directly. hope this is direct enough!

i''m thinking just being able to see a variety of color stones, different cuts, well cut stones v. poorly cut stones, windowing, extinction, comparison of color tones and ranges, and even side by side comparison of stones to help develop an eye would be helpful to many pricescope members.

i realize this is all rather difficult perhaps in this medium but i know there are many of us that would welcome such presentations. and i also think it would be beneficial for those wishing to make buying decisions.

i''ve said it many times but that yellow sapphire really impressed me....and ruined me at the same time! the difference between that stone and the majority of sapphires i''ve seen is amazing.

movie zombie

ps so i''m going to ask a question that is probably answered somewhere else: are the presentations archived so that if i miss a presentation i can go to it later? if not, is it possible to do so?

widget

Ideal_Rock
Author: movie zombie
i''m thinking just being able to see a variety of color stones, different cuts, well cut stones v. poorly cut stones, windowing, extinction, comparison of color tones and ranges, and even side by side comparison of stones to help develop an eye would be helpful to many pricescope members.
I second MZ''s suggestion. I''d LOVE LOVE LOVE to see such a session on colored stones!!!!
36.gif

widget

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/2/2007 10:30:35 PM
Author: widget

Author: movie zombie
I second MZ''s suggestion. I''d LOVE LOVE LOVE to see such a session on colored stones!!!!
36.gif

widget
ditto

RockDoc

Ideal_Rock
RE: Colored Stone TV

I am working on getting this setup, for colored stones.

Since I am a computer "grape" it may take a while... but Leonid has offered to help with this. Going to try to get the proper web cam this weekend, and hook up the microscope cam too - possibly as early as next week.

Rockdoc

Paul-Antwerp

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 2/26/2007 9:56:03 AM
Author:Paul-Antwerp
Later on, Leonid will probably put this in a reminder-thread. In the meantime, let me inform you about our next presentation on ''Infinity-tv''.

This Tuesday, 27th at 3 PM EST: ''The case of using a H&A-viewer on a princess-cut''

We will probably repeat this topic a few times, but have no timing for this yet.

Live long,
I am going to repeat the same subject, either on Monday the 5th or Tuesday the 6th.

Again 3PM EST. Sorry, about the timing, but during the week, it is difficult to take another time.

Confirmation on the exact day will come tomorrow.

Live long,

Paul-Antwerp

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Confirmed

Monday 05th of March, 3PM EST

A repeat-presentation of:

"The case of using a H&A-viewer on a princess-cut"

Live long,

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Excellent, and I will have my presentation on Monday at 4PM EST. I will put a couple of Paul''s stones in the ideal scope when he has finished telling us what to look for. Too bad I do not have some "traditional" princess cuts to do the same thing with. Paul, maybe you can borrow a couple from your associates in Antwerp to show us...

Wink

P.S. I just got off the phone with Richard Homer, and once we get him set up proplerly he will guest appear with me on one of my Monday presentations. It should happen within the next three or four weeks.

Paul-Antwerp

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Bump.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
3/7 Wednesday, 7PM EST: civil war v3, hosted by John :}
36.gif
36.gif
17.gif
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results