shape
carat
color
clarity

This Week Webinars

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Wink:

Monday 4PM EST Weekly educational session - topic to be determined and worked on this weeiend.
Tue Wed and Thur 6PM EST "fireside chats" Bring your questions or send them to me in advance.

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Todays educational broadcast will be a session on understanding and utilizing the ASET pictures. I know that many of you saw this the first time that we did it, but I have had interest in a repeat session and this may be a good day for it as so many of you are off work for the day. Also, Leonid is having me beta test the recording ability so that if it works correctly you may soon be able to link to the presentation at any time of the night or day.

Please understand that this is not ready yet, but Leonid is working on it. This is a test of the recording capability and much work needs to be done, but it is a wonderful first step.

I continue to be in awe of what Leonid and Irina are doing with this and I just want to comment that it is no where NEAR as easy as it looks to you when things happen well. I guess that is one of the things that indicates they are doing it correctly when it appears so easy to the end users.

Wink

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
This week on the WF Channel

2-21 Wednesday 9PM EST: Diamond Industry History

Part 2: The last 50 years
(significant changes & growth in production & distribution)

2-22 Thursday 9PM EST:Casual Concierge
I’ll bring talking points but you chart the course

2-23 Friday 5PM EST: Subject to be determined (taking requests)
1.gif

Paul-Antwerp

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Sorry, no Infinity-tv this week, I fear.

Unless we do find a hole in our schedule on Friday-evening.

Live long,

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/20/2007 10:35:35 AM
Author: JohnQuixote

2-21 Wednesday 9PM EST: Diamond Industry History

(significant changes & growth in production & distribution)

2-22 Thursday 9PM EST:Casual Concierge
I’ll bring talking points but you chart the course

1.gif
Hey john - what about "Table Talk" or "Crown Envy" hehe

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
Update: Curses.

I'm not doing so well, coming up a bit sick this afternoon. I'm trying to man it out, but I just got the big chills and that's usually my body's white flag. Amend the schedule:

2-21 Pre-empted: Chicken Soup for more than the soul.

2-22 (hopefully) Thursday 9PM EST: Diamond Industry History
Significant changes & growth in production & distribution

1.gif
Cehra I've noted yours - thank you.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/21/2007 6:59:33 PM

I''m not doing so well, coming up a bit sick this afternoon. I''m trying to man it out, but I just got the big chills and that''s usually my body''s white flag. Amend the schedule:
I''m so sorry - I hope you''re feeling better soon, John!!! ~~~healing vibes~~~

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
KTIce says she wants to show her stone when it comes in. It is in and it is incredible! Be there at 6PM EST tonight for a glimpse at the most beautiful yellow sapphire I have ever seen!

Wink

widget

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/22/2007 12:35:13 PM
Author: Wink
KTIce says she wants to show her stone when it comes in. It is in and it is incredible! Be there at 6PM EST tonight for a glimpse at the most beautiful yellow sapphire I have ever seen!

Wink
Ooooh, I''m going to try to watch!
3.gif

Wink, will you be discussing colored stones in general? I watched a bit of your show the other day. It was great, but diamond stuff.... particularly charts, scans, "science", etc etc completely loses me. I''m a colored stone, antique jewelry girl!
5.gif

widget

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Wink!!!
35.gif
I can''t wait to see it!!!!!! I am SOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/22/2007 1:13:49 PM
Author: KtIceRN
Thanks Wink!!!
35.gif
I can''t wait to see it!!!!!! I am SOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Way kewl congrates!
And thank you for letting us see it!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/22/2007 12:29:40 AM
Author: Cehrabehra

I''m not doing so well, coming up a bit sick this afternoon. I''m trying to man it out, but I just got the big chills and that''s usually my body''s white flag. Amend the schedule:
Hope your feeling bettter sent some prayers up for ya last night.

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Today will be only color, and probably only Kt''s stone, this is her stone and her time to shine. Next week we will do more things, I am trying to get some guest speakers over the next few weeks, but it takes time for them to be ready.

We will not be on for long today, Sheila is gone for the afternoon and Sylvia may have to leave in a few minutes which means I will be holding down the fort all alone, sigh, and will not be able to spend as much time with you as I would like.

I would probably cancel, but no way I can go without sharing KT''s stone, it is SOOOOOOO AWESOME!

Wink

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/22/2007 4:58:41 PM
Author: Wink
Today will be only color, and probably only Kt''s stone, this is her stone and her time to shine. Next week we will do more things, I am trying to get some guest speakers over the next few weeks, but it takes time for them to be ready.

We will not be on for long today, Sheila is gone for the afternoon and Sylvia may have to leave in a few minutes which means I will be holding down the fort all alone, sigh, and will not be able to spend as much time with you as I would like.

I would probably cancel, but no way I can go without sharing KT''s stone, it is SOOOOOOO AWESOME!

Wink
oh man... I logged on at 18 after and it was already over
7.gif
I think I saw it in a little tiny version earlier in the day when he was in a private session though!! I hope the ring is done soon!!!

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Bummer, but I have it on good athority that she is going to be posting the still shot that I took for her. Off now to make the Fedex delivery.

Wink

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for doing the show Wink.

I love the stone and can''t wait until I get to see it! Hopefully early next week!!

KT

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/22/2007 1:23:05 PM
Author: strmrdr

Date: 2/22/2007 12:29:40 AM
Author: Cehrabehra

Hope your feeling bettter sent some prayers up for ya last night.
Boy I hate being sick. Thanks for the thoughts...they helped! I look forward to today''s session.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results