shape
carat
color
clarity

This Week Webinars

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Whiteflash/John Pollard:

2-13 Tuesday 3PM EST: Casual Concierge
I''ll bring talking points but you chart the course.
2-14 Wednesday 5PM EST: Happy Valentine''s Day: Hearts & Arrows
Repeat of a previous webinar on "Hearts & Arrows" optical symmetry
for those who are interested.

Beyond Wed: TBA

* I had a request to do part 2 of "diamond industry history" on an evening or weekend. Those times are limited this week, so I hope to present it next week in the evenings.

PART 1: The first 500 years (1450-1950)
PART 2: The last 50+ years (significant changes & growth in world production and distribution)

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Wink will be doing "fireside chats" this Tue, Wed and Thurs at 6PM EST.

No scheduled agenda or guests this week, you bring your curiosity and questions.

Oh, I will be showing one of the world''s finest known Benitoites in captivity either tonight or Wednesday depending on where the conversations go., heck I might show it both nights, depending on whether or not the chain arrives today or tomorrow, because once the chain arrives it is off to the bench to be further subdued into an incredible pendant for my daughter.

This incredible gem was captured in the wilds of San Benito County, California and trained by the loving hands of an ameteur cutter more interested in the beauty of the finished product than the weight retention that a "professional" of that era would have been looking for. This gem was cut from a herd that contained both a fine two carat and an incredible 4.12ct herdmaster who was frankly jelous of the beauty of this smaller gem. The herdmaster is now in retirement with a collector in California, and my partner in the herd took the 2ct for his own sweet wife. My wife in a burst of incredible generosity has now passed this gem to our daughter after keeping it hidden for nearly 30 years, shown only to a few close friends and associates, waiting for this day when its beauty would speak out to the right person. I can not begin to tell you how happy I am that it will now be worn by my daughter.

Wink

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Schedule for the week starting Feb 19.

Monday 4PM EST Weekly educational session - topic to be determined and worked on this weeiend.

Tue Wed and Thur 6PM EST "fireside chats" Bring your questions or send them to me in advance.

Please remember that private sessions are always welcome. Just click on my tab and click on my picture at the top of any of the forums to send a request for a private discussion.

Wink

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results