Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

This sucks

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Jun 22, 2007
Messages
2,398
Haahaa, that was funny :bigsmile:
 

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Nov 3, 2009
Messages
7,565
Kenny, I saw this ad a while ago, thought it was hilarious but was afraid of posting it on my FB, much less PS, for fear of offending someone... I found out some people are pretty serious about this things. Kudos for you! And the video is funny and cinematography is great!
 

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Apr 28, 2008
Messages
5,586
Hilarious!! I was getting a little scared too..!
 

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Apr 30, 2005
Messages
28,963
crasru|1312096998|2980983 said:
Kenny, I saw this ad a while ago, thought it was hilarious but was afraid of posting it on my FB, much less PS, for fear of offending someone... I found out some people are pretty serious about this things. Kudos for you! And the video is funny and cinematography is great!
Some people would be offended by a basket of puppies.

Everything can be offensive to someone.
Let's just all stop posting to appease the lowest common denominator and turn PS into a bowl of cardboard-flavored watery soup. :roll:
 

rubyprincess

Shiny_Rock
Joined
Apr 11, 2010
Messages
174
That was utterly hilarious! I don't watch much tv - did this air on the big networks? Anyway, if the creators of this commercial worked for me they'd get raises :cheeky: !
 

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Joined
Dec 29, 2006
Messages
12,450
rubyprincess|1312151084|2981237 said:
That was utterly hilarious! I don't watch much tv - did this air on the big networks? Anyway, if the creators of this commercial worked for me they'd get raises :cheeky: !
I've never seen it in the US. I noticed the outlet when the vacuum was unplugged, and it doesn't look like an outlet that's used here.
 

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Mar 21, 2011
Messages
2,047
haha, I must admit that I was too scared to watch it the first time. turned it off as soon as he opened the door. Until I saw a later post said it's not scary~ :bigsmile:
 

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Apr 30, 2005
Messages
28,963
Zoe|1312153506|2981249 said:
rubyprincess|1312151084|2981237 said:
That was utterly hilarious! I don't watch much tv - did this air on the big networks? Anyway, if the creators of this commercial worked for me they'd get raises :cheeky: !
I've never seen it in the US. I noticed the outlet when the vacuum was unplugged, and it doesn't look like an outlet that's used here.
It's probably from Europe where people are not as uptight about religion and sex.
 

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Jun 25, 2007
Messages
7,378
LMFAO
 
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Good Customer Service Goes a Long Way
    Good Customer Service Goes a Long Way
    5.5 Carat Diamond Upgrade
    5.5 Carat Diamond Upgrade
    Style File: Julia Roberts
    Style File: Julia Roberts

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor



Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.
Top