shape
carat
color
clarity

This post is for you, Tourmaline Lover! :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

karee888

Brilliant_Rock
Looks like Gene has posted some new stones! :)

I know!
31.gif

They're probably all sold already though. Did you see that he also has a 30% off sale on sunstones. Get 'em while you can ladies.

I'm always too late to get any stones he posts on his blog, believe me, I've tried many times.
15.gif

I like his heading --

"Tourmaline - Spinel - Sapphire - #@$%"

31.gif
31.gif
31.gif

I LOVE the cut of that sapphire. I need a stone cut like that!!!

He has a sense of humor, that''s for sure. LOL

I love the cut of the Sapphire too. His cutting is so amazing .. I am always blown away when I look at the detail and precision (hehehe) of this work.

That spinel looks nice too ... too bad it is so small.

That spinel is awesome, if only it was larger, like 1.56 ct instead of just half a ct.
I normally don't like tanzanites, but that one has an awesome blue colour! Just amazing, enough that my eye glosses over the veil.

Date: 4/4/2009 9:37:06 PM
Author: Chrono
That spinel is awesome, if only it was larger, like 1.56 ct instead of just half a ct.
I normally don''t like tanzanites, but that one has an awesome blue colour! Just amazing, enough that my eye glosses over the veil.

It''s gone...bye, bye, tanzanite!

Date: 4/4/2009 10:36:31 PM
Author: mochi

I normally don''t like tanzanites, but that one has an awesome blue colour! Just amazing, enough that my eye glosses over the veil.

Did you get the tanzanite Mochi?!
I hope so because it is sure pretty!

Date: 4/4/2009 10:40:45 PM
Author: akmiss

Date: 4/4/2009 10:36:31 PM
Author: mochi

Did you get the tanzanite Mochi?!
I hope so because it is sure pretty!
No, no...not me.. I hope it''s a PS''er so that likes to take pictures!!
41.gif

Well who could blame them for that price!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP

Featured Topics