shape
carat
color
clarity

This person is driving me crazy.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi guys,
I usually don''t get involved in many posts, but I saw this one on DT and checked it out.

http://www.diamondtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=335407#post335407

The person was asking about two diamonds, one H&A from GOG and another supposedly H&A from Whiteflash. HE posted links to both diamonds and when I looked at the link to the Whiteflash diamond, it was not for a H&A diamond, I don''t even think it is ideal. The table is 58%.
He wanted to know why GOG''s diamond is more expensive than Whiteflash''s since WF''s is 10 points bigger, and I am trying to explain to him that the diamond he posted is not a H&A diamond, so he can''t really compare the two.
Then he goes on to say that he knows what H&A''s is and just because someone puts H&A''s on the diamond description, it doesn''t mean that''s what it is and that GOG''s standards must be very high, etc.
I don''t know why I got involved, but now I am. I don''t think he gets it. I don''t think he realizes that the WF diamond he posted is not a H&A. It''s driving me crazy......
rodent.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Why, this is clear as day: you've got a client who would not exchange cut for weight or accept to pay any premium for a better cut. There should be hundreds out there!

magna2

Shiny_Rock
Sometimes it just takes folks longer to register the information given. And when the person is hell-bent on maximizing on weight of the diamond, it becomes doubly tough to register what is being said to them.

rodent.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results