shape
carat
color
clarity

This or that?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
I`ve just accomplished something that I`m very proud of and would like to "reward" myself for it.
9.gif

I`m thinking of getting a diamond and set it like this

http://www.whiteflash.com/Fine-jewelry/Pendants/-Martini---Three-Prong-Diamond-Pendant--SETTING-ONLY_1027.htm

or this

http://www.whiteflash.com/Fine-jewelry/Pendants/-Four-Corners--Diamond-Pendant--SETTING-ONLY_1028.htm

I`ve seen a few of the martini pendants around here and they are gorgeous but I`m interested in the second one also. Does anybody have this 4 corners necklace and are there any pictures of it on PS?

I`m still not 100% decided about this purchase but I`m seriously considering it.

Thanks!
*´¨)
¸.• ´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•''Cachette
1.gif

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry, I havent seen any of the 4 prongs on PS...not to say there isnt one! Anywho, I just wanted to say
that I also like the 4 prong. I think it has to do with the symmetry of the setting that I dont get with
the 3 prong martini. Both would be gorgeous though! What size stone are you looking to set?

Rewards are fun arent they?
36.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t have any pictures, I just wanted to chime in.
5.gif
I like them both, but I honestly prefer the 4 corners better, for a pendant anyway. I really like it!

And I also wanted to tell you I LOVE your av, just beautiful.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
4 prongs for me, too!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
another vote for 4 prongs

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Personally, I prefer the look of the martini setting, but its totally individual which you prefer. Can you try both on at a B&M to see if you prefer the look of one over the other on you?

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks!

I like the symetry of the 4 corners one too tyty333 and it looks like it would "sit" better then the martini but I`m not sure.

Thanks Ellen for the compliment! I love calla liliies and I found this color combo just beautiful - would love to have a bouquet of those in every room of my home!
1.gif

Unfortunately I have limited selection as far as B&M`s (only one locally) and their selection is less then good. But ideally it would of been better to go that route before deciding. Thanks anyways AmberGretchen!
1.gif

So far the 4 corners is coming up the winner. I really like it also. And for the stone, I`m looking in the .50-.60 range and am thinking of getting a nice J or K, SI1 or S12. I`m looking around for the best price right now.
11.gif

Thanks again for your feedback!
35.gif

*´¨)
¸.• ´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•''Cachette
1.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
I tired on a very similar four prong one at Tiffany and thought it looked great!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/23/2009 9:10:23 AM
Author: Cachette
Thanks!

Thanks Ellen for the compliment! I love calla liliies and I found this color combo just beautiful - would love to have a bouquet of those in every room of my home!
1.gif

*´¨)
¸.• ´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•''Cachette
1.gif
Oh me too, they just move me every time I see them.
30.gif

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
4 :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results