shape
carat
color
clarity

this one worked for me...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

snaggle

Rough_Rock
A dolphin encounter at the Kahala Mandarin Oriental hotel in Honolulu. Dolphin Quest (for anyone who is interested) She was a dolphin nut ever since I remember (known her from high school) and she had never touched one before. We got 45 minutes swimming with them, feeding them, learning about them. We flew back to Kauai (where we were staying) with a gorgeous view of the sunset from our plane, then I proposed over a candlelit dinner at the Hyatt in Poipu. It hurt the wallet, but I am too lovestruck to give a ----.

Just wanted to chime in...I have been lurking on these boards for a year educating myself (with everyone''s help) on rings, diamonds, etc. And I finally asked her last week.

Keef

Rough_Rock
Congratulations my friend! I hope to join the ranks on being engaged soon. I have something really special lined up but won't say just in case she's lurking on the board herself! I haven't got the rock yet, will go down to the jewelers today to have a look though.

niki

Rough_Rock
----------------
On 5/30/2003 1:27:26 AM snaggle wrote:

It hurt the wallet, but I am too lovestruck to give a ----.

----------------

Just wanted to say...how sweet!! Congrats!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results