shape
carat
color
clarity

:} this one deserved a new thread....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
King Ozymandias of Assyria was running low on cash. His country had been at war with the Hittites for years. But he did have the Star of the Euphrates, the most valuable diamond at the time. So he decided to take it to Croesus the pawnbroker. When he asked for a loan, Croesus said, “I’ll give you 100,000 dinars.” The king quickly objected, “But I paid a million dinars for it. Don’t you know who I am? I’m King Ozymandias!” Croesus was unimpressed. He replied, “When you wish to pawn a star, it makes no difference who you are.”

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
You crack me up!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cehra and you crack me up. Thanks!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/19/2007 3:34:02 PM
Author: Harriet
Cehra and you crack me up. Thanks!
hey look at that storm, I''m getting props in YOUR threads now hehehe ;-) I love your groaners :D

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
John contributes his fair share of groaners.
9.gif

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My husband is getting suspicious. Lately whenever I tell him a funny joke he says "did you read that on Pricescope?"

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
9.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/20/2007 8:34:51 AM
Author: part gypsy
My husband is getting suspicious. Lately whenever I tell him a funny joke he says ''did you read that on Pricescope?''
LOL

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results