shape
carat
color
clarity

This OEC ring

SylviaF

Shiny_Rock
I'm a wedding photographer and in my work I get to see and photograph tons of beautiful rings. I was always so caught up in the whirlwind that is a wedding day, that it wasn't until recently that I started paying attention to the different shapes and styles of rings. I sort of just went through my work of the past two years in an effort to revisit some of the rings I've seen, and which ones stood out to me most, since I'm on a quest to find a replacement for my e-ring. I came across a lot of pretties and wanted to share this particular one with you, as it is an OEC and you can see the pretty culet making patterns in the stone.

Enjoy! :wavey:

SylviaF

Shiny_Rock
And this one I remember as being gorgeous as well in real life and just looked stunning on the bride's finger. Both of these were antique family heirlooms.

HegemonyCricket

Shiny_Rock
I love these! I'd love to see more rings as you stumble upon them. What are you considering for your replacement, stone and setting-wise?

deltalady

Rough_Rock
Beautiful!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
I'd love to see more too! The ones you shared are beautiful! Did you find anything from your photo search that sparked design ideas for a replacement for you? :wavey:

SylviaF

Shiny_Rock
I'm having a very hard time deciding. My problem is that I like everything. Here's an ascher cut with a pink diamond halo.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
These people are OK with you posting their pics here?

I assume you have all rights reserved but I still ask.

If you want the first one replicated well need better photos, I can't see the shank.

Or are you trying to show us your portfolio?

SylviaF

Shiny_Rock
And another vintage stone in a halo. I love the delicate, lace-like wedding band.

SylviaF

Shiny_Rock
This is another beautiful ring that stands out in my mind. I don't have any closeup shots because it was a very busy wedding and the circumstances did not allow me to obtain one, but it looks like a radiant cut.

I feel very fortunate to be able to photograph such beauty. Not just the ring, but everything else… the flowers, the joy of a wedding day, etc. In retrospect, I wish I would have paid closer attention these past two years, perhaps it would have made it easier to narrow down my preferences, but at the same time, I didn't know I was going to lose my own ring, and I was too focused in doing my job.

SylviaF

Shiny_Rock
Niel|1442966851|3930700 said:
These people are OK with you posting their pics here?

I assume you have all rights reserved but I still ask.

If you want the first one replicated well need better photos, I can't see the shank.

Or are you trying to show us your portfolio?

Hi Neil,

Actually, I own the copyright to all of my images. Not asking to replicate any particular ring; I'm simply sharing some eye candy.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results