shape
carat
color
clarity

this might be dumb question

luckky

Shiny_Rock
Hi all experts,

I was just wondering about the ideal cut, BGD heart and arrow, it make a diamond more sparkles than other diamond those WITH OUT the BGD signature cut??

I try to get some (little) stud for my mom for coming mother day. I would love only .30 each or .50 each (both stud not over 1 ct.) but I not sure if I pick out the one with out BGD signature sign would be look nice and sparkle. My budget about 2K only on I,J color I'm ok with low color but would like something that bling bling :twirl:

Thank you as always and very appreciated!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
The signature studs have the advantage of being in-house and upgradable. However I don't think you need H&A for studs. I would definitely look for well cut stones though as they will sparkle more. If you are interested in saving with unbranded stones you can use the HCA tool to search for diamonds

pricescope.com/tools/hca

ETA I have studs that are 0.40 ct each, I think they are the perfect size. They are J color and I don't notice any color when they are on the ears!

luckky

Shiny_Rock
slg, thank you so much! yes absolutely I will look around as your suggestion.

slg47

Ideal_Rock
several PSers have gotten studs from ID Jewelery, you might want to call them and ask for Yekutiel. Mention you are a PSer!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results