shape
carat
color
clarity

This little piggy....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
was a bit jealous of Alj beautiful toe rings and had to get one for herself!!

Seriously though, ever since I saw Alj''s toe rings in person I knew I had to have one. I really didn''t like having one on both feet so I just ordered one. Of course it is in yummy white gold.....not that icky YELLOW (hissssssss)
2.gif

Here are the CADs, let me know what you think, pics to follow when I get them.....plus I may have a few other things up my sleeve
12.gif
27.gif
11.gif

kbtr1.jpg

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock

kbtr2.jpg

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
My little piggies are soooo jealous!
9.gif
I love them!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I take it this is for the little piggy that''s going to go "weee, weee, weee" all the way home?
9.gif

Looks fabu!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks great! Can''t wait to see it on the little piggy!!
36.gif

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
When Alj mentioned in her thread that she knew of someone else who was getting one, I THOUGHT it might be you...
9.gif

Enjoy!

Allison D.

Ideal_Rock
WWWWWWWEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......another toe ring convertee!

I LOVE it. Seriously, these babies sparkle SO beautifully, you''re going to be THRILLED when you get it.

Can''t wait to see it in white gold!

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Ohh congrats! I''m so jealous, I really want one for summer! Can''t wait to see the "toe" shots!!
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Is it a strange experience for the jeweler to size your toe?
3.gif
1.gif
It will look so cute and perfect for sandal season!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh that piggy ain''t going to be crying anything with that beautiful thing on it other than WOOT!!!!

Love it KT...well as you know, I would, being a white gold fan and all.
31.gif
I''m sure it''ll be just fabu. You won''t be able to resist on the 2nd one, trust me. I''m not a huge symmetry gal but there was just something about only getting one. hehee.

Are you getting the smaller stones like mine or larger like Alj''s?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh you gals are all so funny with the toe ring craze. the cads look great and I bet it will just be adorable on you Kt. I'm with mara, I bet once you get it you'll decide you need a second one for the left out piggy on your other foot.

how do you size your toe btw? Do you really go into a jewelry store and try sizers on your tooties?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
How fun KT!!!! Me toes are fugly so no toe rings for moi. How do they size your toes?? Guessing the same way they size your finger?

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I want one!! Or two!!
36.gif

Allison D.

Ideal_Rock
Several of you have asked about how to size for toe rings.

For me, it was fairly easy because there''s a place out on Hampton Beach (NH) in the summertime that sells fitted toe rings. She has inexpensive ones ($10-$12) in every quarter-size increment, so I had her fit me on each foot and bought the cheapo ones first.

They were thin, though, and I was concerned since my rings were going to be closer to 2.3mm wide. So, I went to the jewelers building in Boston and bought a cheap gold band and had it sized to the size I thought I''d need to try it. (I guess 3.5 to 4 is pretty common for toe rings.) This is a possibility too.

However, my other alternative was to have Whiteflash send me a plastic (i.e. disposable) sizing set. They are pretty inexpensive for those who''d want to buy a set (plus shipping cost), but I''m pretty sure they''d send it on request at no charge if you were serious and committed to purchase.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh KT, that''s niiiiiiice

EMPTorres

Shiny_Rock
How exciting.. Your piggy will be very happy..

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
you ladies never cease to amaze me with places you find to put diamonds! congratulations, that takes fabulous to a whole new level!!!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! Love the WG!
2.gif
I''m sure your little piggy will be very happy! Can''t wait to see pictures!

RoseRed

Shiny_Rock
Yay for the piggies! They need pretty sparklies too! Congrats, KT and thanks for encouraging my obession with having diamonds on every limb
2.gif

Oh, and can't wait to see what other "projects" you have up your sleeve...

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock

Thanks 777, don''t be too jealous you can have one too!

Your right Ellen weee, weee, weee is exactly what my piggy is sayind...she is very excited!

Thanks Catmom, I promise to post lots of pics for sure!

Selkie, You know Alj is a very very very bad influence on me....although with what I have up my sleeve I might just be a bad one on her too!!!!

Thanks SDL! I am excited too!

Angel7 you so will want one of these for the summer! They sparkle like mad!!

Tacori I actually didn''t have a jewler size it. Alj gave me one of her size 4 plain gold rings to try on and it is a tad bit big for my toe so I went for the 3.75. The 4 fit on my right toe but too big on my left and since I want to wear it on the left I went with the 3.75

Mara my dear you are the true instigator in all of this! If it wasn''t for you Alj would not have gotten one and in turn I wouldn''t have either! You are soooooo bad! I did get the larger stones like Alj''s. I liked the little bit more bling...why not right?!?!?

MrsS I belivev it is the time of year for the toe ring craze to really pick up!! They are really sooooo cute and Alj''s are very noticable. I don''t know about one for the other piggy.....

Kaleigh my other toe is a bit fugly as well which is why I didn''t want to get two. It''s a bit longer than my big toe and when I tried the toe ring on that foot I thought it brought toooo much attention to it. So I think I will only have one for the left foot that way that is where everyone will be looking not at my poor fugly.

Maise GO FOR IT GIRL!!!! Show them UK babes how it is really done!

Thanks Coat!

Thank HH. We will have to GTG so I can show you!

Thanks EMP, my piggie is getting very excited! I can''t wait for it to be done!

Assher Tell me about it! I would never have thought to put them on my toe but now I am really glad Mara came up with this idea!

Snlee I love the WG as well....not that yuck YG EWWW
14.gif
JK Alj, you know I love ya!

Thanks redrose! Diamonds diamonds everywhere!!! My other projects should be coming next week so I will have alot of bling pics then!

Alj....you are a very very bad influence! Thank goodness you are a good friend or DH would never let us talk again!! We have to promise our PS friends that we will get piggy pics side by side soon. Thanks for helping me get my new bling in the right size! You are the BEST!

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
KT, how fab!!! the CADS look great. i cant wait to see the finished product! your little piggy must be so excited!!
36.gif

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
WF pics are in! I''ll have it tomorrow but won''t be able to take pics till Friday. I promise some good toe shots!

TBTRWF!.jpg

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Too dang cute! I''ve read Mara''s posts about how comfortable they are, but report back as I want one too! SO CUTE!
28.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, I missed this thread when you started it KT, but am so glad I "finally" caught on! I''m all about toe rings, and the ones I''ve seen here (meaning the diamond ones, hee hee) are fab. So glad you got yourself one, the CAD images look great. Can''t wait to see it on your toe!!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can''t wait to see pics Kt !!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/27/2008 8:01:47 AM
Author: Ellen
Can't wait to see pics Kt !!
Me too, especially ones with your diamond bedecked piglet sparkling away!
3.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oooh, it looks great-I can''t wait to see pics!

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock

I picked up the toe ring this morning and I am in LOVE

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
!!!

It is so beautiful IRL! Very blingy yet dainty, perfect for the toe.

As far as how comfortable it is I will say very, and I don''t usually wear toe rings. I had a size 4 on for about a week or so to test out the size. This was not a WF piece but just a plain 2mm (I think) gold band and it was alot less comfortable. I don''t know if it is because this is a 3.75 or just shaped better but I barely notice it is on. And that is with my socks & sneakers running around at work.

I promise pics as soon as I can!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love your toe ring. Can''t wait to see pictures.
36.gif

Linda

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results