clarity

This Jared band works but it's Jared. Help

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha I was just about to post the same Gabriel band!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow. I've never seen a band like that. I love the look. Gorgeous nails!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Could you shoot DK an email to see if he could reproduce the Jared band?

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
msop04|1470004309|4061152 said:
She doesn't want to.
Not everyone likes going the custom route

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Niel|1470004818|4061153 said:
msop04|1470004309|4061152 said:
She doesn't want to.
Not everyone likes going the custom route

Ahhh... I can understand that. Well, the G&Co. is the closest that I've seen, but it's not quite the Jared design... (did I really just say that??) :wacko: :shock:

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Forgive my 'rookie' question, but is the Jared band really *that* bad a quality that - if it's what she likes/wants, is in budget, and it fits with her e-ring - it's absolutely out of the question to go with it? :confused:

I know we usually don't regard chain/mall stores as high-quality and I probably wouldn't go to one for a pricey pave piece or something really elaborate/custom, etc.; but it looks pretty, and seems to work well with her e-ring. Maybe they can upgrade the stones in it for her? Or perhaps she can talk them down on price a bit now due to stone quality, and have the diamonds upgraded at a later point when the budget allows.

ETA: My apologies; I overlooked the 'too expensive' part. But perhaps she can talk them down. ??

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not sure if she has settled on something yet, but does she *have* to have diamonds in the band? I just saw this one from Knox, available in RG for $590. Her ER is so beautiful that I almost feel another RG band with white diamonds would take away from it a smidge, maybe be a little 'busy', while something like this might really accentuate the ER while still looking 'married'.

https://www.knoxjewelers.biz/products/design-3050

knox_rg_twist.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She won't get better quality for less money than the Jared ring. I really like the G&Co ring, but it has a much smaller amount of diamonds. I'd go for it, though, due to the diamond quality on the Jared ring.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks everybody.
I think she's realizing her budget is getting her less than she wanted.
At this point she plans to buy a curved ban from amcor now, and buy one to wear on the other side of her ring around Christmas/tax season.

Amcor you can get a nice quality of melee in a curved band for a fair price,i think

Curved bands are so out of my element

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results