shape
carat
color
clarity

This is why it's hard to find stuff at Goodwill

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Goodwill used to be a virtual treasure trove but no longer, it seems like I hardly ever find anything really great. Where has all the good stuff gone? Well as it turns out you can find great things still if you look online, yup Goodwill has an online aution site! I was browsing through tonight and found an amazing ring here are the stats:

Platinum 1.84 carat OEC center with J/K color SI1 clarity there is a baguette cut diamond on either side and round cuts bringing the total weight to 2 carats and it comes with an appraisal. The starting bid is $8,500 so while I have no idea if that's a great price, who knew you can find something of this quality at Goodwill? I'm lucky to find decent costume jewelry and even then it's more miss than hit.

There is plenty of other treasure there too, anything you can imagine so that's where it's at. I've won several auctions on Goodwill's site and haven't been disappointed. So thought I would pass it on :razz:

By the way I don't know that every Goodwill lists on the auction site so some locations may certainly have better pickings than others. I know ours is a waste of time but drive twenty minutes to the really affluent town and it's a whole other world.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results