shape
carat
color
clarity

This is what happens when you get an Ultrasonic Cleaner!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BlingADing

Shiny_Rock

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
haha. awesome! i''ve been thinking about getting one.

chictomato

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
30.gif
18.gif

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, sparkle, sparkle - I want one! There is nothing better than clean jewellery. Nice collection by the way
30.gif
35.gif

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, thats a ton of bling! What fun!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
they are amazing... we sell one at work and I always bring my jewelry in to clean. I should get one tho!!

great pics too!!! wow!

LamborghiniGirl

Shiny_Rock
Trade
are ultrasonics safe on all types of settings? all golds? all ways that diamonds are set?

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is quite the stack of rings! They all look great.

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
LOL! I almost fell off my chair when I saw all those rings! I thought a ring got messed up or something base on the title and then I saw all that bling and fell off my chair due to all those pretties!!

BlingADing

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/7/2009 12:18:30 PM
Author: LamborghiniGirl
are ultrasonics safe on all types of settings? all golds? all ways that diamonds are set?

I''ve heard different things and it all comes down to the quality of the craftsmanship. My ring is covered in paves and my custom jeweler recommended I use an ultrasonic so I use it every 2-3 days. No issues. For inbetween cleanings I use the Ammonia Free Connoisseurs (red bottle) scrub with a little brush I got with my overnight teeth whitener (lol!!), then dip it in my special mix of 30% water + 70% Alcohol and finish it off with the Jewel Jet using distilled water. It''s a 5 minute process and the results are great for my engagement ring.

BlingADing

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/7/2009 5:25:23 AM
Author: SanDiegoLady
That''s so funny I laughed outloud.. shhhh.. its 0224!! I need to be quiet.. !! Pretty bling!!
9.gif

They asked me where I was this morning and I told them at the pawn shop!!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/7/2009 3:33:22 PM
Author: BlingADing

Date: 10/7/2009 5:25:23 AM
Author: SanDiegoLady
That''s so funny I laughed outloud.. shhhh.. its 0224!! I need to be quiet.. !! Pretty bling!!
9.gif

They asked me where I was this morning and I told them at the pawn shop!!

HAHA. I opened the thread thinking it was going to be B&A pics of your dirty and then clean sparklie...little did I know it was going to be my giggle for the day!!!
26.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow. Gorgeous blingies!!!

I totally need to try this trick on my friends'' whose rings I covet! For practice, I''m starting with the COO of my company''s Emerald cut halo.
27.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results