shape
carat
color
clarity

This is WF Expert Selection?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was shopping and came across this stone.
What do you think?

link

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
that would actually be a fabulous pendant stone for someone who is looking for a little bit more spread, alot of white light return and a decent deal. the idealscope is excellent with light return even if the arrow pattern is not so good looking.

it also is not classified as a ''round ideal cut'', it just says ''round cut''...so yes it may be an in-house stone at WF but it definitely isn''t of the same ilk as their ''round ideal cut'' ES''s that we see on here all the time. they do have a few stones that are not round ideal in-house, i have come across them on searches too, and this appears to be one of them!

noobie

Brilliant_Rock
The ES collection represents in their opinion, value for the money. It''s not always ideal stones. I''ve come across a few like that in my searches. In this case, the stone has a 6mm spread for a pretty good price. I bet it''s a nice looking stone. It''s one I would buy over one of those deep 1 ct stones that spread 6.2 mm any day.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/20/2006 4:34:22 PM
Author:kenny

I was shopping and came across this stone.
What do you think?
Kenny, WF''s Expert Selection is intended to represent "value for the money". While it so happens that most stones in that collection also happen to be ideally cut, it''s not limited to only ideally cut stones.

As such, stones that may be not the most excellent cut can also be included because, for the price listed, they represent a good value.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results