shape
carat
color
clarity

This is for you Skippy (our wedding non-pro pics)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ello

Brilliant_Rock
x

CL_Picture-13.jpg

ello

Brilliant_Rock
x

CL_Picture-11.jpg

ello

Brilliant_Rock
x

CL_Picture-9.jpg

ello

Brilliant_Rock
x

CL_Picture-4.jpg

ello

Brilliant_Rock
x

CL_Picture-14.jpg

ello

Brilliant_Rock
x

CL_Picture-8.jpg

ello

Brilliant_Rock
so cute!!!

CL_.jpg

ello

Brilliant_Rock
x

CLPicture-53.jpg

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Incredible wedding. You made such a lovely bride! Beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing ... I marvel at you and hope that when my time comes, I will be able to pull off an event so stunning and top notch.

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! athat is a fairtale wedding! Absolutely stunning from the venue, to the decor, but espicially the bride!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, the pictures are stunning! You look so beautiful!! Seeing these pictures makes me wish I was a guest at your wedding, gorgeous pics. The food looks amazing; I would have been eating the dessert. hehee

Your flower girl is so cute!
12.gif

pelican

Rough_Rock
Your wedding was absolutely fabulous! I love your color palette and all the little details you put into your table design. May I ask what kind of design you do? I''m a graphic designer myself... designing the invites, menus, programs etc. for my wedding earlier this year was so much fun and such a nice break from designing for someone else!

congrats and enjoy being a newlywed!
1.gif

scarlet16

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Ries-
Can you tell me where you got your earrings (and if you have a close-up pic that'd be great) & veil? They are STUNNING and I think they'd be perfect with my look as well.

Thanks!

ETA: I just saw the earring are Swavorski! Gorgeous. If you'd confirm where you got the veil, and who the designer, I'd be so grateful! Thanks!

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Guys! Sorry for the slow response... Things are hectic at work.
Sorry for the picture overload. I will retire this evening so NO MORE after tonight! hee-hee! I’m sure some folks are sick of our wedding!

Sparkalicious: Thank you for being so sweet. You will have a beautiful wedding - it will be incredible and special! Please keep me posted!

If you knew me better you would know that I don’t really live like this...I work 12 hr days, often sleep at the office and mainly work with men! I wear pants every day! LOL! I never dress up at the office ''cause I often pack boxes and work on the floor/work with ink and printers...plus I am a Graphic Designer so sitting comes with the job. We all work together so whatever gets the job done...I married my boss so I live and work the office!
It was fun to be dolled up for one day but the reality of it all is that I went back to work the very next day! hee-hee! We still have to go on a honeymoon! Hopefully soon!

Skippy - I too wish you were a guest at our wedding. I don''t really remember the food...I was so overwhelmed barely ate...We ate wedding cake with plastic forks later that night because we were starving! YUM!

Our first course was:
Butternut Soup with Ginger
Main: Beef Tenderloin, Mash, Pinot Noir Mashroom Reduction and Vegetable Bundle.
(Pre-selected Veg. Options: Fish - Black Cod or 100% Vegetarian option: Artichoke-Double Baked Souffle.
Fish course: Scallops, calamari, crab leg, shrimp stir-fry (served family style)
Salad: Mixed Greens, Cured black olives, Parmesan shavings, tangerine pieces and flower petals.
Dessert: Chocolate lattice tower with choc. moose and berries.
and after all that we had a sweet table...YIKES!

Here''s a pic of the soup!

SOUPcourse.jpg

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Table Numbers: My hubby was a real trooper - I bothered him every day for 6 months to make the table number stands and he made it the night before our wedding (talk about last min..!) He routed the table numbers at our office: Sign & Design Co.
The Table numbers were created out of PVC plastic. (Black routed PVC plastic. & white 1/8"thick routed numbers layered onto the outer piece & finished with the vinyl cut flower design)

TableNumbersCL.jpg

ello

Brilliant_Rock
here''s a close up of the routed table number stand.

DSCN2092tablenumb.jpg

ello

Brilliant_Rock
bathroom hat boxes...
I bought these at Second Cup (Coffee shop) 12 months before our wedding during Xmass time.

Bathrooms.jpg

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Name - place card stand...also created at our office...one large piece of white PVC with long horizontal slits - groves to hold the cards.

placeCardstand.jpg

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Groom Cuff links: By Cartier (actually a Christmas gift from 3 years ago!)
I believe it's ebony wood with a red coral accent. I could not find the style on their website, must be part of an older collection.

CartierBlingCuff.jpg

ello

Brilliant_Rock
closest available style I could find on their website...

cartierCuffs.jpg

ello

Brilliant_Rock
a few more ring pics.

Someone asked about the size of the side pears...not sure...I asked Mark from Engagement Rings Direct to source the stones - I think it''s 0.32ct each.G/H colour.

BlingCL1.jpg

ello

Brilliant_Rock
x

BlingCL2.jpg

ello

Brilliant_Rock
nose to nose!

HoneysCL.jpg

ello

Brilliant_Rock
x

cocktails_lineUp.jpg

ello

Brilliant_Rock
xx

cocktails_lineup2.jpg

ello

Brilliant_Rock
And this ladies will be the final picture of our event! Thank you for all your sweet messages, good wishes and support!
35.gif

CL_outside.jpg

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Ries! I''ve missed you, but wow, did you come back with gusto! Every last touch...every detail of your wedding was perfect! I feel like I was a guest just looking through these pages here on PS, thank you!

You were easily one of the most beautiful brides I''ve ever seen, your pics belong in a magazine! Your hubby and your bridal party also look amazing, I''m so impressed how you coordinated everything to look so wonderful. My best wishes to you and hubby for a happy and forever marriage...
36.gif
35.gif
Don''t be a stranger, now!

winston26

Shiny_Rock
Love everything about your wedding! Once you listed all the designers I though "OH! That''s why I like it all!"
31.gif

You looked mahvelous! That flower girl is so precious. They NEVER smile like that walking down the aisle! Totally going to look up those dresses!

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
RIES!! Doyou still check this?

Just wondering if you still had the bathroom hat boxes from Second Cup and wanted to sell them? I saw them at SC today but they aren''t selling them anymore!!

Let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results