shape
carat
color
clarity

This is for you Skippy (our wedding non-pro pics)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sha

Ideal_Rock
Wow. Are these really non-pro pics? I thought they were the pro ones! They look very good! Looks like you had an amazing wedding!

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooooooooh Ries - no way - I do not recall knowing you were going to be married at Casa Loma - what a dream wedding....I have been to Casa Loma, yeah I walked the steps up that hill - lol....but that was 25 years ago when I was just a teen - lol
Beautiful pictures - if these are non-pro - I can''t wait to see pro!!!!!
Congratulations,gal - you were one beautiful bride and a happy couple...I am so happy for you that your day was so beautiful!!!
All the best :}

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
you are STUNNING. your wedding was STUNNING! everything! the tablescapes, your hair, your dress! your veil. your BLING. and your husband''s bling! it just gets better and better with every pic. seriously, these are non-pro pics?? wow! i really really hope you post your pro pics. i really look forward to seeing them
3.gif

karasue91

Brilliant_Rock
your wedding was AMAZING!!! I''m also doing a black and white theme, but with pink accents and I LOVE your tablecloths!! you have inspired me to look for some fabric like that to make my own overlays!!!

Congratulations!!!

scarlet16

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/2/2007 11:55:18 PM
Author: Ries
Our wedding colours: Black, white with Red.

Ries-
Your wedding is AMAZING!!!

We have the same colors! Although I must say, my designing so far is NO where as incredible!! Did you find the dark red flowers to be too dark in the room? My florist has convinced me that with the evening wedding the white flowers are better.

Also, your bms dresses are GORGEOUS! Do you mind sharing the designer?

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
Wow, your wedding looks like a dream come true! I love everythingm, but especiaslly the tables!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Everything is just stunning! Congratulations!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful photos Ries!

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
Your wedding looked so elegant!!! Congrats on your special day. Our wedding colors were white/black and dark red also....very very classy and timeless.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, amazing wedding! I love the colors you chose, they are lovely and dramatic. Your wedding looks like a wedding I would enjoyed goig to!

ello

Brilliant_Rock
hi guys! Thank you so much for the all your warm and good wishes! I was so lazy to upload the pictures but Skippy poked me after I uploaded pictures of my friends engagement ring. I still cannot believe that Skippy remembered me because I have not posted for approx. 4 months.

The first set of larger pictures (pic no. 1 to 9 and all the pics from Page 2 ) were taken by guests, my mom and friends.
All the small pictures that are cropped the same (in size) is from our professional photographer Ikonica (Jackson Haung). He created a teaser slideshow for us to keep us busy while we wait for our proofs Nov.12th, yippeee! The teaser slideshow is on his website at www.ikonica.ca (click on enter site)-then view your wedding. We''re closer to the lower part of the list.

Here''s a few details...

Strings: Wellington Music - string ensemble
Band: Ken Edge & DJ
Food: DanieletDaniel
Photographer: Ikonica
Videographer: JoeSimonProductions
Invites and stuff: My office (hubby will kill me if I list our name)

Bridesmaid dresses:
by Dessy - style 2044 (colour: scarlet)

Wedding Dress:
by Anne Barge - Couture Spring 06 (for some reason the number is not listed on her website)

Tiara:
from Tacori''s White Topaz collection - Swarovski & sterling silver - style no. 5T1059 (I think)
(I love the tiara, I''m looking for another excuse to wear it...hee-hee!)
31.gif

Shoes:
Chloe - white platforms.
(My dress was huge...no one ever saw my feet but I''m glad...never was fond of my tippy toes!)

chloeplatform.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ries,
I noticed you bm and moh are wearing their Witeflash diamond pendants
3.gif
9.gif
Beautiful!!! Thanks for the added details!

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/3/2007 1:45:28 AM
Hi October!

You must be so excited about the BIG day - are you getting married Oct08? This is a wonderful time...enjoy every second!

It''s been a while since I''ve been on PS. Wedding bliss!

Don''t worry tooooo much about Casa Loma or the venue - the Rosewater Room will be amazing! I don''t really remember the venue...the day was over so quickly...all I remember is my handsome hubby and thinking about my next bathroom visit. Such an ordeal! ha ha ha! Actually I wanted to mention that ANY venue, even our garage would have been special. It was amazing and I miss the time so much. You''ll see...it will be over in 5 mins! I felt goofy, sad & happy! The entire day was dreamy/ twilight moment weird!

The dress is by Anne Barge (White Toronto)

Tiara by Tacori. (yikes, I still feel guilty about the tiara!)

Scallop edge cathedral length veil with seed beads & rhinestones with a detachable top shorter veil piece - not sure about designer, I''ll confirm...

The ring is by: Leon Mege - 2.6ct. with side pears. My fat little finger is a size 6!

All the best! Happy planning!
I am excited about my day - granted it is just under a year away!! Your pictures are stunning. It really looks like a magazine wedding!

Your dress is gorgeous. I went to White and tried on a bunch of dresses - what a nice store! I ended up getting my Reem in the states though - I''m just glad I found something finally!!

I thought it was funny you described your ring - I''m one of those girls who certainly remembered your ring and your story!!
:) I''m glad you came back and showed us the pictures from your wedding!!

Only other question (for now :) is where you got your wedding band from? It is perfect with your e-ring!!

Thanks for replying!

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Skippy you are too funny! You''re eyeballs miss nothing! ha ha ha
You are correct. My BM (sister in law) and MOH (sister) are wearing their 0.25ct bezel whiteflash pendants. I completely forgot about that...dope! I decided not to wear my bezel from whiteflash (actually brought it with me) since I was already a bit Christmas-tree blingy. It was overkill with the tiara. My dad gave me the earrings from swarovski so it was important to wear it and it is for this reason that I decided to skip on the pendant. My mamma wore it under her brown dress so at least it made it to the ceremony
36.gif

October-bride-to be...don''t worry about being excited so far away from your wedding. I was in wedding mode the minute my hubby slipped on the engagement ring. I booked Casa Loma the very next week! ha ha ha! Only one small thing is that we could only get a Sunday. If you booked a Sunday and it''s not too late...try to revise to a Sat. I found that most guests were tired and skipped out on desert. Can you believe it. Here''s a pic of the desert...bummer!

The bands are from Tiffany. Probably not the best financial move I made but it''s difficult to walk into Tiffany without coming out of the store with something! I''m such a push over!

The band ring is sitting (rather) flush against the 3stone mainly because I lost 35pounds before the wedding and my engagement ring is at least half a size bigger so it''s sitting higher than the band - creating a nice comfi flush gap situation. I don''t think this is a good thing because I looked at the section it''s rubbing against and I noticed a small scuffed area. Also, I have to wait to see Leon in NY to get it sized...I''m a little nervous getting it sized locally. I''m hoping to save for the Tiffany Elsa P. curved plain plat. band to help with the scuffing and also it will look better with the 3stone.

Any-who...I''m so glad to hear that you bought a REEM. How fabulous!!! I''m going to search your posting as well as Skippy since I''m not completely in the loop. It''s nice to be back!

n584626470_382740_3379.jpg

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Cake from Dufflet

Top - Golden
Mid - Lemon
lower - choc.

n584626470_379863_3386.jpg

ello

Brilliant_Rock
it was so hard to get a piece of cake on a plate...must be my shaking hands!
9.gif

n584626470_382816_9097.jpg

ello

Brilliant_Rock
crying again!!!

n584626470_382812_7783.jpg

ello

Brilliant_Rock
our table...

n584626470_382809_7027.jpg

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s a pic of the final dress again (Mon cheri). We asked Joe to fake our exit in my wedding dress on the video however I actually left in this ring. Much easier to get in and out of our car - Prowler.

n584626470_382746_5021.jpg

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ries, you look gorgeous, the pics are superb!! Many congrats to you both!! How is your li''l doggie doing?
3.gif

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Mr. Nibs is doing great! He actually had 3 teeth pulled and had his bladder stones removed a week ago...poor guy! His teeth is looking whiter than mine! ha ha ha! so cute! Glad to see you''re still on PS. Man I really missed everyone...I have so much to read - it''s good to be back!

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Oops, almost forgot...I wanted to mention for those interested that the flower girl''s dress was by:
Sweet Beginnings Flower Girl Dresses
By Jordan Fashions
L806
with a black waistband.

Satin spaghetti strap bodice with crushed satin waistband with a back flower that matches the dress color. Full tulle skirt. Available in Light Ivory, Pearl or White in combination with with the waistband colors listed.

I should have ordered the off white colour...somehow I completely forgot that my dress was off white...YIKES!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/2/2007 11:55:18 PM
Our wedding colours: Black, white with Red.

Wow! Absolutely stunning! Beautifully elegant reception, very romantic location, and you were gorgeous! You really pulled off the whole "dramatic colors" thing.

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/3/2007 11:35:12 PM
hi guys! Thank you so much for the all your warm and good wishes! I was so lazy to upload the pictures but Skippy poked me after I uploaded pictures of my friends engagement ring. I still cannot believe that Skippy remembered me because I have not posted for approx. 4 months.

The first set of larger pictures (pic no. 1 to 9 and all the pics from Page 2 ) were taken by guests, my mom and friends.
All the small pictures that are cropped the same (in size) is from our professional photographer Ikonica (Jackson Haung). He created a teaser slideshow for us to keep us busy while we wait for our proofs Nov.12th, yippeee! The teaser slideshow is on his website at www.ikonica.ca (click on enter site)-then view your wedding. We''re closer to the lower part of the list.

Here''s a few details...

Strings: Wellington Music - string ensemble
Band: Ken Edge & DJ
Food: DanieletDaniel
Photographer: Ikonica
Videographer: JoeSimonProductions
Invites and stuff: My office (hubby will kill me if I list our name)

Bridesmaid dresses:
by Dessy - style 2044 (colour: scarlet)

Wedding Dress:
by Anne Barge - Couture Spring 06 (for some reason the number is not listed on her website)

Tiara:
from Tacori''s White Topaz collection - Swarovski & sterling silver - style no. 5T1059 (I think)
(I love the tiara, I''m looking for another excuse to wear it...hee-hee!)
31.gif

Shoes:
Chloe - white platforms.
(My dress was huge...no one ever saw my feet but I''m glad...never was fond of my tippy toes!)
Ries I''m not sure if you mentioned this, but did you have a decor company or rental company that you got those candelabras/tablecloths from?

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Bump :) In case you missed this Ries!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/3/2007 11:35:12 PM
I just caught this note. Of course we would remember you. I remembered when I began my search for my ring I saw your ering and KD''s ring and loved the setting!!! I also remember you buying those beautiful pendants for your bm''s and thought that was super sweet! I can''t wait for the pro pics; you guys make a great couple!

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Howdy - I''m so sorry, I missed your question October - good thing you bumped the post.

We rented the stands from our florist. Designing Trendz. If you spell out the name (all in one) and add a .com it will take you to their web...many wonderful ideas and stands. It''s hard to pick - I also like to owner...super funny and easy going. They customized the stands by added the red votive cups...we needed something older/romantic and red. I also wanted to add that they went out of their way to make sure the event looked lovely. I noticed extras on the pictures that I don''t think we requested....like a stand in a hall way and the cake flowers were free...yet so full!

Any questions feel free to ask. I learned so much from other PS brides it time for me to pay back the goods! hee-hee!

Thank you also to everyone for the lovely vibes and well wishes! The professional proofs are ready this Thursday! SOOOOO excited. I will be back.

ello

Brilliant_Rock
nice pic of stand...

Standcw001.jpg

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/5/2007 5:53:41 AM
Mr. Nibs is doing great! He actually had 3 teeth pulled and had his bladder stones removed a week ago...poor guy! His teeth is looking whiter than mine! ha ha ha! so cute! Glad to see you''re still on PS. Man I really missed everyone...I have so much to read - it''s good to be back!
So glad to hear he is ok!! Is he still wearing his sweet l''il jammies????
31.gif

We missed you too!

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/13/2007 2:10:19 AM
Howdy - I''m so sorry, I missed your question October - good thing you bumped the post.

We rented the stands from our florist. Designing Trendz. If you spell out the name (all in one) and add a .com it will take you to their web...many wonderful ideas and stands. It''s hard to pick - I also like to owner...super funny and easy going. They customized the stands by added the red votive cups...we needed something older/romantic and red. I also wanted to add that they went out of their way to make sure the event looked lovely. I noticed extras on the pictures that I don''t think we requested....like a stand in a hall way and the cake flowers were free...yet so full!

Any questions feel free to ask. I learned so much from other PS brides it time for me to pay back the goods! hee-hee!

Thank you also to everyone for the lovely vibes and well wishes! The professional proofs are ready this Thursday! SOOOOO excited. I will be back.
You''re the best! Thanks so much! I will definitely check out that site. Sounds like you were very pleased with their service! :) I would be too if my wedding ended up looking like yours!

I will be on standby for the pro-proofs!
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results