shape
carat
color
clarity

This is all your fault, PriceScope.

elliemay

Shiny_Rock
Clearly the diamond I bought in January was my gateway diamond, leading to a life of hardcore diamond addiction. I'm now thinking I need some OEC studs (even though I prefer dangly, non-sparkly earrings). I'm now thinking I need a milgrained bezel-set OEC solitaire necklace (even though I never wear necklaces). I didn't need any diamonds until I "met" you people!

I wasn't thinking I needed another diamond ring, until I spent some time with my dealer (aka eBay) last night. Y'all have created a monster. A monster, I tell you! :roll: :lol:

This should be posted to me tomorrow, so hopefully I'll have it by the weekend:

1.1 cttw (.15 .20 .40 .20 .15 OECs) sold as H SI1, platinum head and shoulders, 18k YG band. I'll have the band replaced with WG if I keep the ring.

ring1_24.jpg

ring2_20.jpg

ring3_12.jpg

Thinking I'll wear it as a RHR most of the time and in place of my e-ring when I'm in the mood for a change.

Would love to know what everyone thinks -- this was very much an impulse buy, but it really spoke to me.

Will post more pics as soon as it arrives!

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I've seen that one before and LOVE it! Does it come with the box too? It's gorgeous! Can't wait to see it.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Haha

It looks lovely.

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That is gorgeous!! :love: :love: I always blame my "diamond problem" on pricescope. Really allows you to let go of the guilt... :lol: Would you mind sharing what seller you got it from? It's a beautiful piece.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, it looks beautiful!! :love: Please post pics when you get it!

I know, PS is hazardous to the wallet lol - since I've been a member (2 1/2 years) I decided I "needed" an OEC pendant, diamond studs, a three stone ring and an OEC solitaire. Yikes. :halo:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nice.... !!! Its hard having an addiction like diamonds... :lol:

Beautiful choice- I hope its just what you wanted - it sure looks lovely!! :love:

coati

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
elliemay|1331151558|3143183 said:
Clearly the diamond I bought in January was my gateway diamond, leading to a life of hardcore diamond addiction.

:lol: "gateway diamond" Love that.
Lovely ring! (Love your gateway diamond too)

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Enerchi said:
Nice.... !!! Its hard having an addiction like diamonds... :lol:

Beautiful choice- I hope its just what you wanted - it sure looks lovely!! :love:

Yes it is!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
athenaworth|1331152394|3143191 said:
I've seen that one before and LOVE it! Does it come with the box too? It's gorgeous! Can't wait to see it.
HA! I thought the same thing. I want the BOX! (And the ring ... of course the RING)

elliemay

Shiny_Rock
athenaworth|1331152394|3143191 said:

Ooh, I don't know about the box -- I just assumed it would be included, but will ask as I'd love to have it!

ihy138 said:
Would you mind sharing what seller you got it from? It's a beautiful piece.

It's from acanthus116 -- so far very happy with his communication and it was a "make an offer" auction and he was pleasant to negotiate with. :))

Thrilled to hear I'm not the only one afflicted with PSIDA (PS induced diamond addiction)! :naughty:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
elliemay|1331154137|3143238 said:
Thrilled to hear I'm not the only one afflicted with PSIDA (PS inducted diamond addiction)! :naughty:

Oh, I think you'd find there are many here who join you in that affliction/addiction!! I'm in the 'club' with you! ;))

LibbyLA

Brilliant_Rock
elliemay,

I've been watching a similar smaller cute little goggley-eyed four stone (.5-.6 ct. TW) from that vendor, just because. That's a beautiful ring. I really love those old cut diamonds.

liz

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Love graduated old cut rings! Of course I'm a little biased since I just had one made but they are so neat! Enjoy!

Lotus99

Shiny_Rock
I hope it's even more beautiful than in the vendor pics. I love the prongs on it.

I think I'm only able to cope with PS right now because I have absolutely no budget for any jewelry. If I had money to spend, I'd be in deep trouble.

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! :love: :love: :love:

fridays_child

Shiny_Rock
That is a gorgeous ring! I'm not usually a fan on yellow gold, but I love that setting. Hope to see more pics of it!

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty ring! And your right, I think we need a Monday Night support group. I'll start, Hi, my name is Christina and I'm a diamond addict! :lol:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Christina...|1331158829|3143311 said:
Very pretty ring! And your right, I think we need a Monday Night support group. I'll start, Hi, my name is Christina and I'm a diamond addict! :lol:

Ditto
"Hi my name is Enerchi and I can't stop drooling over PS photos!"

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's quite lovely!

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock
It's lovely, the stones have so much personality!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks lovely, can't wait to hear what you think.

And girl, I am right there with you. I have been baaaaaad lately, but it is a serious addiction. I think I will need to do a little "housecleaning" soon :)) But I am like a cat lady of diamonds. I see one being ignored and overlooked and how can I leave it there in the gutter!??!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow, that is just sooo pretty!!! :love:

123luckyme

Rough_Rock
I have had the same problem always looking at diamonds now - guess it could be a worse addiction

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, I love the graduation of the stones and the setting! And don't replace the yg shank, just have it rhodium plated! I hope the diamonds are beautiful when you see them in person!

fridays_child

Shiny_Rock
I'm back to drool over your ring again. I love the little ridges on the sides, the prongs, and the graduated donuts on the underside - it's such an elegant, classy little ring! I like diamondseekers idea of dipping it instead of changing out the shank. Great impulse buy :) I'll be back to see the handshots.

fridays_child

Shiny_Rock
Dreamer_D|1331178601|3143689 said:
It looks lovely, can't wait to hear what you think.

And girl, I am right there with you. I have been baaaaaad lately, but it is a serious addiction. I think I will need to do a little "housecleaning" soon :)) But I am like a cat lady of diamonds. I see one being ignored and overlooked and how can I leave it there in the gutter!??!

Too funny, I like your way of looking at things :)

elliemay

Shiny_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1331182355|3143719 said:
Oh, I love the graduation of the stones and the setting! And don't replace the yg shank, just have it rhodium plated! I hope the diamonds are beautiful when you see them in person!

I initially thought about just getting the shank plated, but I'm one of those people who wears rhodium away in a matter of weeks, so I'd have to pay to get it dipped 10 times a year! I thought I'd just cut out the middle man and go ahead and switch it to unplated white gold.

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty, handshots will be needed!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!!! perfect!!! I love it... :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results